City fans being scammed - beware

darryl28

Just been offered 2 club wembley tickets for £150 each in city end (block 242), someone saw a message I left on a forum. From someone in crawley....

Paid for 1 of them now, will pay the other when they arrive.

Feel like i've been mugged but had to take the chance!

Anyone else taken a punt and been rewarded?

Re: Just taken the gamble.....

glen quagmire said:
Nah, i think you are just £150 out of pocket!

That's what Im thinking! I'll take it as a sign from the lord that I was never meant to go to Wembley if thats the case. And I'll be off to crawley instead.

darryl28 said:
Just been offered 2 club wembley tickets for £150 each in city end (block 242), someone saw a message I left on a forum. From someone in crawley....

Have faith, you will be rewarded and if so, then thats a decent price to be fair. Good luck and let us know.

darryl28 said:

How did you pay?

daveduke67 said:
darryl28 said:

How did you pay?

Bank transfer :-/ is there a safer way?!

darryl28 said:
daveduke67 said:
How did you pay?

Bank transfer :-/ is there a safer way?!

I don't think safer is a word I'd use in this scenario.

See the sticky about Stoke fans being scammed. Do you honestly think someone will send you two tickets when you've only paid for one and trust a complete stranger 200 miles away to send them the remainder?
Get in touch with the bank and see if you can cancel it.

tasker said:
please be chatting bollocks

Sadly not. Went for it against my better judgement, guy seemed ok and story seemed to check out. Regretting it now, but then desparate times call for desparate measures cos of the fecking fa and their grand ticket give away. I'll be delighted if they arrive and gutted if they don't, i didn't really have many options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.