City fans deserve great credit says Kenny Daglish

kismet

In the Mail today Kenny Daglish -

" At the game on Monday night the minute's silence was brilliantly honoured. We'd like to thank the City fans for that.They deserve great credit for their behaviour. It shows people can put aside their football rivalries."

Similar to our impeccable behaviour on previous occasions similar to this.

Sq47407.jpg

to be fair kenny said some real nice things about city on slysports before the game, stating that the envy against city was hypocitical and their is no club in the country that would not want their owners? but slysports being slysports they only played the full interview once then edited it so their was no reference anything pro city, they really are a pits of all media? well done kenny nice to see someone being honest and showing humility and courage to tell it how it is?

It was also our fans who started the round of applause when they announced the minutes silence was also for a squaddie who had been killed on ops and was a Liverpool fan. Blues were excellent that night.

malg said:
It was also our fans who started the round of applause when they announced the minutes silence was also for a squaddie who had been killed on ops and was a Liverpool fan. Blues were excellent that night.

I think it was this that he was taliking about. I have plenty of time for Liverpool fans for the simple reason they fcking hate Utd as much as I do.

Kenny Dalglish is one of those guys in football that I could never dislike. And back in the day, boy was he a fucking good player!

In spite of footballing rivalries, traditionally we seem to have a decent relationship with Liverpool.

I remember Corrigan getting smacked on the head by a bottle thrown from the Kop. It was immediately met with a chorus of boos from the rest of the Kop and chants of "get the bastard out, get the bastard out" relating to the thrower.

Is it too late for CITY to offer him a 5 year contract?? Top player, great manager and proper good man. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.