City fans deserve great credit says Kenny Daglish

sapper said:
Anyone go to the game

Who was chanting munich then city, liverpool or both ???

I went to the game....but don't and wouldn't sing about Munich.
Most Blues don't, some do....and you're all innocent eh?
Hillsbourough, Aberfan, submarines ... glass houses!

M147WN said:
sapper said:
Anyone go to the game

Who was chanting munich then city, liverpool or both ???

Most Blues don't, some do....and you're all innocent eh?Hillsbourough, Aberfan, submarines ... glass houses!

Not saying we are mate ( Hillsborough chants are very rare though and I have never heard them sung by more than a few dickheads)

What I was trying to say in the post was that the whole ground had a minutes silence for Hillsborough (Rightly so) and then we had 'Munich chants'

If it was the liverpool fans chanting munich just after a minutes silence for their own tragedy that just sums up the hypocrasy

sapper said:
M147WN said:
Most Blues don't, some do....and you're all innocent eh?Hillsbourough, Aberfan, submarines ... glass houses!

Not saying we are mate ( Hillsborough chants are very rare though and I have never heard them sung by more than a few dickheads)

What I was trying to say in the post was that the whole ground had a minutes silence for Hillsborough (Rightly so) and then we had 'Munich chants'

If it was the liverpool fans chanting munich just after a minutes silence for their own tragedy that just sums up the hypocrasy
Talking about hypocrisy tell us why you had a minutes applause instead of a minutes silence for the tragedy????
You don't do applause for multiple deaths.......or is it just yours perhaps.
You never said how does it feel to be responsible for all the disaster chants that followed yours in 1974 ??

bluemanc said:
sapper said:

Talking about hypocrisy tell us why you had a minutes applause instead of a minutes silence for the tragedy????
You never said how does it feel to be responsible for all the disaster chants that followed yours in 1974 ??

The Munich chants originated in the 1960's.

West Brom fans started it I wont mention the song as it is vile

There was literally a bloodpath up on the Old Scoreboard End at Old Trafford in 1964-65 seasön when West Brom fans sang it

After United won the European Cup,it sprang up again but this time there was also,

"who's that lying on the *******

A song pretty much ingrained in Citys repetoire by the way

sapper said:
bluemanc said:

There was literally a bloodpath up on the Old Scoreboard End at Old Trafford in 1964-65 seasön when West Brom fans sang it

After United won the European Cup,it sprang up again but this time there was also,

LIAR, complete utter bullshit the 64 stuff & the after 68 stuff is the same You started the chants in 74 you are responsible for them all, it's pointless trying to lie your way out of it it's a cold hard fact.

sapper said:
bluemanc said:

Although most Blues are not into the Munich thing, having thought about this for a bit I think that by raising this subject at this particlar time your only trying to inflame things at a time when most fans of both clubs want to have a memorable day without confrontation....all you're doing by raising this is stirring things up to the detrement of both sets of fans!
Something to discuss another day but I think your timing is pretty poor on the eve of a huge all Manchester clash when what you're writting may only affect just 1 fan tomorrow red or Blue but that might be your son or my 17 year old!
I wouldn't want anything to happen to either so this is for another time.
Maybe think about the reprcussions of bringing this up before you type in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.