City fans in Sevilla

Be a different story when the day trippers and Malaga lot turn up. They'll be right up for it now ready to had out a bit of retribution no doubt.

Hope it passes of okay - look out for each other lads and lasses cos no one else will

And no doubt we will get all the blame and the Spanish coppers will be polishing their batons ready to hit anyone that moves

I thought I was going for a few beers and enjoy the football - better take my under armour

Our fucking hotel pool is shut too! Can you believe it? Disgraceful!

I doubt that you have problems tomorrow. Sure they was looking for manchester hooligans who were with the polish and tomorrow there will be many police. Sorry for this problem, this is the shit of the hooligans and it happens in all places. Good luck and be carefull with the police, the worst.

Hope you dont get us in Manchester next season after this shit attacking innocents,cowards.

I have just become a Slask Wroclaw fan,hope they continue to hunt your shit club down all over Europe.

Hope you dont get us in Manchester next season after this shit attacking innocents,cowards.

I have just become a Slask Wroclaw fan,hope they continue to hunt your shit club down all over Europe.

Bit harsh. He's apologising for it. even we have dickhead fans but I'd hate to be tarnished with the same annomosity due to the actions of a few idiots

+1

Fuck em.

I doubt that you have problems tomorrow. Sure they was looking for manchester hooligans who were with the polish and tomorrow there will be many police. Sorry for this problem, this is the shit of the hooligans and it happens in all places. Good luck and be carefull with the police, the worst.
Don't take the piss pal the only reason you say not trouble tomorrow is because your lot won't want the Spanish kids caught up in it hence you do your snidey attacks at ten at night stay safe blues a fuck em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.