City fans in Sevilla

That attack was cowardly. I've never heard of visitors to our country being targeted like this regardless of whether they're the club's top boy or some lad in a half and half scarf. I've had a miserable trip so far and genuinely want to be at home on the couch with my cat.

Have you left him home alone?

I'm sorry if I have bothered someone,.. only I want to offer apologies but it's bad that some cityzens want polish attack sevilla fans like me who haven't do nothing, the revenge is bad as we have see today.

http://www.eltiempo.es/sevilla.html?v=por_hora

there is the weather today, hour to hour, a lot beer in salvador whit sun, it`s a great square for drink

compliments

Anyone on an early morning flight tomorrow? I'm getting a taxi to airport at 5am for a 6.40 flight to Paris if anyone fancies sharing.

I'm sorry if I have bothered someone,.. only I want to offer apologies but it's bad that some cityzens want polish attack sevilla fans like me who haven't do nothing, the revenge is bad as we have see today.

http://www.eltiempo.es/sevilla.html?v=por_hora

there is the weather today, hour to hour, a lot beer in salvador whit sun, it`s a great square for drink

compliments
Hi Pedro. Emotions are running high at the moment. We have 1500+ fans arriving today and they all know what's happened. Hopefully there will be no more trouble but people are angry.
Could it have been Real Betis fans do you think?
Anyway enjoy the game and hope you are not too sad when you lose

Hi Pedro. Emotions are running high at the moment. We have 1500+ fans arriving today and they all know what's happened. Hopefully there will be no more trouble but people are angry.
Could it have been Real Betis fans do you think?
Anyway enjoy the game and hope you are not too sad when you lose
Wasn't Betis fans, they are hoping we smash Sevilla, and their fans

All City fans still in Malaga.

The 10.40 train to Seville was full. I was forced to take the 2.08 train. It doesn't get into Seville until 4.50. If you miss that train you will be very lucky to make the match on the later train. Not sure of the time.

Make sure you get a seat on the 2.08 train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.