City fans in the Celtic end next week

Sergio<3

Me and my mate have two tickets in the Celtic end for the game at Parkhead. We're not daft enough to jump up if (when) we score and obviously not wearing colours. Just wondering if there's anymore blues in the Celtic end?

Me and my mate have two tickets in the Celtic end for the game at Parkhead. We're not daft enough to jump up if (when) we score and obviously not wearing colours. Just wondering if there's anymore blues in the Celtic end?
Used to do stuff like this, but after the last time I did it (the swamp when we lost 2-1 in the FA Cup), decided standing in a pub with fellow blues and being able to get appropriately emotive was a far better bet.

You can't enjoy it if we score, and you have to fake enjoy it if we concede, for the sake of self preservation!!!

Good luck

Just thought I might never get the chance to see us play up there again, my mate who I've got tickets off is a season ticket holder there and he said as long as we don't do anything daft ie celebrate a city goal we will be fine. looking forward to experiencing the atmosphere

Having been to parkhead many times over the years with hibs I certainly would not risk going in their end. They don't tolerate hibs in their sections and to be fair nor do we at Easter rd, both clubs come from the same Irish heritage but that counts for nothing. If you do go I their end then keep your wits about you before, during and after the game. Hide you accents lads, that's the tell tale sign for them. If it's not Scottish or Irish then they will suspect you.

Stay safe.

Wear this and you will be fine...... and get a half n half scarf for double fine!
20101129_8.jpg

Buy half-and-half scarves, take out your iPads and smartphones, and photograph everything you can with an air of enthusiasm that the regulars would consider unnatural.

One small piece of advice about going in their end. Don't even dream of wearing anything remotely blue (not even a denim jacket)
I've only been to Parkhead once before and we were ejected before the kick off for committing such a heinous offence.

You're nuts!
Possibly the most hostile home crowd you will ever encounter.
Give your tickets away my friend or be prepared for a very uncomfortable evening....
Alternatively you and your mate could kit yourselves out in Celtic shirts and scarves and practice your Glaswegian in advance of the game. If they smell an Englishman you've had it!
Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.