City fans in the Celtic end next week

Have hated being in the wrong end ever since seeing us draw 2-2 whilst in the 'united road' (think we went 2 up early doors and David Cross scored). Not sure what is worse, controlling yourself when we score, or acting happy when they do.

did it a few times in my younger days ( only when had to ) - generally when there were going to be a fair few blues in there anyway.

One that stands out was Bradford away in 89 - last game of the season and only way I could get to see us clinch promotion. im guessing there were about 2K of blues in the home end that day, so it was safety in numbers.....

would I do it it away @ celtic ????

not a chance

Used to do stuff like this, but after the last time I did it (the swamp when we lost 2-1 in the FA Cup), decided standing in a pub with fellow blues and being able to get appropriately emotive was a far better bet.

You can't enjoy it if we score, and you have to fake enjoy it if we concede, for the sake of self preservation!!!

Good luck

I was in the what is now called the Slur Alex stand for that game and when Rosler chipped Schmeichel I went up.
Big fuckin mistake,I nearly got killed,stewards and police to my rescue,didn't throw me out though.
On the stairs going into the back of the stand nearly got killed again,in the back of the stand,nearly got killed there also,on the way back to seats,nearly got killed again,how I dint get killed that day,I'll never know.
Won't be doing that again.....to the OP,you need to have a serious think.That day I told my mates I wouldn't go up if we scored,but when it happens and instinct kicks in..........

I perfected a technique when we score where I bury my head in my hands and scream. Looks from the outside like anguish.

The give away though is when they score. I just cant fake a celebration.

you must be mad.

did it once years ago at the swamp. we were shit then so was unlikely to score. the bile and the hatred to BOTH sets of players made it a horrible experience never to be repeated.

dont wear anything remotely fashionable or wash for a week or 2 and you should be fine ( pretending your an IRA sniper gains extra kudos )

Going up without a ticket hopefully get a ticket of a pissed up blue who can't be arsed Togo in I'll pay anything in reason

i've been in the home end at Celtic and the Swamp, it's fine, but it must be said that up at Parkhead you'll stick out like a sore thumb, do not open your mouth :)

Learn how to cross yourself and be a kid on sniper and you will be fine.
Sing the soldiers song and the boys of the old brigade just to be on the safe side.
A Bobby Sands t - shirt in case off emergency.

One small piece of advice about going in their end. Don't even dream of wearing anything remotely blue (not even a denim jacket)
I've only been to Parkhead once before and we were ejected before the kick off for committing such a heinous offence.
A denim jacket ? I've been dying to get mine back out since the 90s, are they back in now ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.