City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

yeah, well done guys, at least the people left were so delighted and such keen City fans the celebrations were some of the best in years.

We don't need the rest of you.

Don't understand what it's got to do with anyone if fans want to leave early they pay their money they can do what the fuck they like as long as you stayed to the end and saw the goal so what they may have valid excuses may be a jinx and every time they leave 5 mins early city score a winning goal in injury time may be on work and have to be there at a certain time either way it's their choice

It's a difference of an over an hour in the car or 20 min. Today I stayed but would rather have gone

Forty minutes? Guy in front of of me goes at 88 every game. People behind me as soon as the board goes up. I hate it but it's their choice. Today they missed a great moment. They'll miss others. Each to their own.

If blues who have paid good money for their ticket want to leave early then there's nothing wrong with that.

We have a great parking spot although it's a good 20 minute walk nearer 25 minutes for me from the ground.

But it means we huff a load of stationary traffic, beat the police roadblocks and are on the right side of the traffic for us to get to the motorway very easily.

So we stay to the end.

However I say "Live and Let Live" and let all blues to make their own minds up.

good job we don't have showsec up in NS2,guy and all his kids leave on 85 every game,but spend the last 5 saying goodbye to all around them meaning we have to stand up to see whats going on.

Don't get it either. After 1999 and 2012, you'd think people would have learned that anything can happen with City when the game is still in the balance. Anyway its up to them, their loss

I know. You've got to get out of the car park, catch the first bus, get home early, etc. Haven't we all?

You can watch the Jesus winner on match of the day tonight, but it won't be the same.
Fucking spot on.....Hope you all cringe..... Tossers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.