city fans poznan pic.

Regular Joe said:
Here's a vid I took of our goal and the celebrations in our end.

Don't miss the backwards bouncing dance about a minute in to it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjgzSnzJzo[/youtube]

Brilliant was just behind you along a few seats quality!!!

remind me again, whereabouts in Manchester is Haydock, Chester, Reddish, Wigan to name but a few...he he

Regular Joe said:
Here's a vid I took of our goal and the celebrations in our end.

Don't miss the backwards bouncing dance about a minute in to it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjgzSnzJzo[/youtube]

Haha that bouncing is brilliant... would be great if we could get it going at coms. Often some right moody bastards about though.

got a cracking vid in the ground, but not sure how I can post...its .3gp format 1Mb. can mail it to anyone who will be able to post it.

BillyMC said:
got a cracking vid in the ground, but not sure how I can post...its .3gp format 1Mb. can mail it to anyone who will be able to post it.

I will put it up mate will pm you my email address.

Manc1968 said:
remind me again, whereabouts in Manchester is Haydock, Chester, Reddish, Wigan to name but a few...he he

Remind me, whereabouts in Manchester is Old Trafford? Oh that's right it isn't.

stony said:
Manc1968 said:

Remind me, whereabouts in Manchester is Old Trafford? Oh that's right it isn't.

The citizens of manchester flag, the blackley flag, the reddish flag, the failsworth flag, the radcliffe flag, the sale flag, the wythenshawe flag....almost as far away as Surrey the lot of em.

Haydock is in st. Helens merseyside, maybe we aint from mchester, but we support the blues home away and in europe, weres ur flag mate? Ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.