city fans poznan pic.

Manc1968 said:
de niro said:
hardly get the chance, always have to fly from a london airport due to the fact the airlines charge more from manchester, thats if they fly from here. a small price to pay to support my home town club, you should try it. oh sorry Bracknall town fc are not in europe this season are they.

so you are a tight **** as well then..dear oh dear. And as for the Bracknell line mate, you obviously know more about the south than me then seeing as you frequent those airports. Me, I am born and bRED manc. Don't you let the truth get in the way of a good tale though eh ;-)
born and bred a manc eh and you don't even know the proper name of the airport oh and a Manc comes with a capital M

citijen said:
Manc1968 said:
so you are a tight **** as well then..dear oh dear. And as for the Bracknell line mate, you obviously know more about the south than me then seeing as you frequent those airports. Me, I am born and bRED manc. Don't you let the truth get in the way of a good tale though eh ;-)
born and bred a manc eh and you don't even know the proper name of the airport oh and a Manc comes with a capital M

You have lost me on thare you trying to say Manchester Airport was not called Ringway ?? Like i keep saying, dont let the truth get in the way of your myths. The truth is out there !!

Rag 1968

What number bus did u get to japan? Why u on ere anyway? Take it u will be at the game tmoz? Or can u not get a flight from outer mongolia? Do 1 u c+ck!!!

'Haydock Blues'

Sweet baby jesus, whatever next? 'Citizens of Huyton' or 'Bootles Blues'

I lived in Haydock for over 20 years and cant remember either knowing any city fan or seeing any city tops etc.

Maybe times have changed now eh.

Manc1968 said:
de niro said:
fancy a little bet on it my little toy blue?

lets say a jar of jellied eels, draw no bet.

double or nothing at the swamp but lets up the anti, a tube map, laminated of course.

Ooh, you are sooo funny..dont like eels so forget that one, and i have the tube map on my phone so that's a non starter as well..how about £10 per game to charity......say to go towards the Old trafford (team in decline)coffers...after all we need every penny at present dont we.

i'll have the tenner to children in need.

de niro said:
Manc1968 said:
Ooh, you are sooo funny..dont like eels so forget that one, and i have the tube map on my phone so that's a non starter as well..how about £10 per game to charity......say to go towards the Old trafford (team in decline)coffers...after all we need every penny at present dont we.

sounds fair enough to me. £10 for tomorrow. presume same again for the return game. Children in need for your game. Me to chose the charity for the return game<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm --<br /><br />
Danny St.helens CTID said:
Rag 1968

What number bus did u get to japan? Why u on ere anyway? Take it u will be at the game tmoz? Or can u not get a flight from outer mongolia? Do 1 u c+ck!!!

sorry mate but few to Tokyo to watch us win the World Club Championship.
Yes, at the game tomorrow and in town during the day with my red mates. will be out after regardless of whether we win or lose.
Told you i live in Manc. never heard of a MCR suburb called Mongolia

Mooncat03 said:
'Haydock Blues'

Sweet baby jesus, whatever next? 'Citizens of Huyton' or 'Bootles Blues'

I lived in Haydock for over 20 years and cant remember either knowing any city fan or seeing any city tops etc.

Maybe times have changed now eh.

Always has been Blues in Haydock, Newton, Golborne, Lowton and Earlestown - pop in to Rosie's in Earlestown sometime

Manc1968 said:
de niro said:

sounds fair enough to me. £10 for tomorrow. presume same again for the return game. Children in need for your game. Me to chose the charity for the return game

-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm --

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Rag 1968

Yes, at the game tomorrow and in town during the day with my red mates. will be out after regardless of whether we win or lose.

Fuck me, the Bracknell Reds invading Manchester.

mcfcliam said:
Manc1968 said:
sounds fair enough to me. £10 for tomorrow. presume same again for the return game. Children in need for your game. Me to chose the charity for the return game

-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm --

Ha Ha, Bracknell Reds :-). How original
PS - what part of town will you be in tomorrow? Come and have a pint and meet me and my fellow Mancunian reds enjoying our hostelries. Or are you staying out in the suburbs or YOUR City?

Manc1968 said:
mcfcliam said:

Ha Ha, Bracknell Reds :-). How original
PS - what part of town will you be in tomorrow? Come and have a pint and meet me and my fellow Mancunian reds enjoying our hostelries. Or are you staying out in the suburbs or YOUR City?

I won't be in town...I'll be at the Townley and Mary D's, feel free to join us in there, I'm sure you'll be welcome...ahem.

Suburbs? Sorry, I forgot Bracknell was in the heart of Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.