City Fans Scrapping Amongst Themselves

Scaring Europe to Death

Am I alone in thinking that the number of incoherent smackheads following our club is on the increase? Idiots whose idea of a good time is to generally stand in the way, whilst posturing aggressively at decent law abiding supporters who simply want to get to the toilets at half time.

Without naming names their obnoxious behaviour at West Brom got a nasty reaction. It almost happened again yesterday and undoubtedly it will happen again.

This needs to be self policed because a certain supporters club from a certain suburban town are showing signs that they think they’re above the law.

Seen a few tools pissed up but heh ho its no different to any other club, infact most likely better behaved than many others

Prestwich_Blue said:
malg said:
Which supporters club? You might as well name it, otherwise the thread is a bit pointless.
The OP likes starting "look at me" threads. Either name and substantiate or this disappears into the Mod forum as a shit-stirring thread with no substance.
Not seen any of his other threads, but he should name the supporters club concerned. Oh, and the self policing thing? Personally, I can't really see where City fans 'policing' a supporters branch is going to lead anywhere other than an almighty scrap.

Nothing new,been happening for decades,I just stay out of their way.They are not my kind of people,i'm not their's !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.