City fans start campaign for Roberto Mancini

peoffrey said:
We were already 1-0 down when Kompany went off. Weren't you there?
Whilst I agree on the rest, the above is not exactly worthy of the point you are trying to make. It was 10 minutes in and they'd just scored against the run of play on the break mate.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CC1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Through the apologist bullshit like a laser.

From what I heard today not many players will be signing this 'petition'...

Well come on then - who told you what. I tend to think 'mysterious' statements tend to have little truth in them

Its great to see people back the manager over the board headed by the man who saved us from oblivion and transformed us

What, the same man who earlier in the season went on record as saying that he backs our manager and criticised those knee-jerk reactionists that are losing patience with him? Yeah, that really sounds like he wants shut of Mancini.

Blue Smarties said:
im not saying i speak for every city fan but from research ive done over a number of weeks now i feel i speak for most city fans so forgive me if your opinions dont match the above interview i gave yesterday.

Thank fuck he's made it clear he's not speaking for all City fans.

redmizzle said:
Blue Smarties said:
im not saying i speak for every city fan but from research ive done over a number of weeks now i feel i speak for most city fans so forgive me if your opinions dont match the above interview i gave yesterday.

Not all but certainly the majority. As displayed by our tremendous away support and at home as well.

city diehard said:
redmizzle said:
Blue Smarties said:

Not all but certainly the majority. As displayed by our tremendous away support and at home as well.

I know. It's just those who seem to like moaning for the sake of it, that are getting their knickers in a twist. Spelling it out like this, if it wasn't obvious enough, should calm their nerves, hopefully.

I don't think he came across that bad to be honest and like it stated he's not speaking for every fan.

It's better than seeing the shit all the time from fans asking for his head of we dare not win a game.

Good on him for highlighting things and bringing pspective to things and I'm on my way to sign the petition as soon as I hit the submit button on here

peoffrey said:
citykev28 said:
peoffrey said:
We were unable to Save Sven and we'll be unable to keep Mancini if the Board feel they want a change. We had a terrible Champions League campaign (we'd still have faced Bayern Munich or Napoli at some point) and haven't won either domestic Cup. The Premiership has been thrown away with City once 8 points behind after being 5 clear! He has badly managed Tevez and Balotelli with a well behaved Dzeko not doing the business in their absence. He's got nothing aside from 2nd place to show for his other losses.

I can see why they can justify firing him and feel this "campaign" is utterly pointless. It's not our decision and we won't influence it. I don't think he's going anywhere, though. Wait until the end of next season to see what happens.

load of old bollocks. are you on about the bayern munich that have one foot in the final?

as for blowing the league, we had, after 30 games, the 7th best record in 30 years. unfortunately, united had the 6th best. we haven't blown the league, we've been unfortunate to be up against them in a season when they've ground out win after win after win.

how should he have managed tevez?

we were robbed of kompany for fuck all in the fa cup and got to the semi final of the league cup, our 3rd semi final in over 30 years.

On paper, our squad matches Bayerns. Look at the world class players we have!

Yes we have blown the Premiership. It was in our own hands and we've blown it. All we had to do was grind results out yet he's got it wrong again and again. He admits it!

Tevez should've been sacked if he genuinely refused to play. We all know he didn't and Mancini dropped a clanger saying he did. Ditto Balotelli. His little baby boy will make the same mistakes next season.

We were already 1-0 down when Kompany went off. Weren't you there?

-- Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 am --

CC1 said:
peoffrey said:
We were unable to Save Sven and we'll be unable to keep Mancini if the Board feel they want a change. We had a terrible Champions League campaign (we'd still have faced Bayern Munich or Napoli at some point) and haven't won either domestic Cup. The Premiership has been thrown away with City once 8 points behind after being 5 clear! He has badly managed Tevez and Balotelli with a well behaved Dzeko not doing the business in their absence. He's got nothing aside from 2nd place to show for his other losses.

I can see why they can justify firing him and feel this "campaign" is utterly pointless. It's not our decision and we won't influence it. I don't think he's going anywhere, though. Wait until the end of next season to see what happens.

You are a happy bunny - and totally wrong

Why? That response has no more credibility than my claim to be shagging Scarlett Johansson.

Well for a start as the Great Baconface has stated, Mancini handled the Tevez situation very well and was intelligent enough to take him back AFTER Tevez had humbled himself. I don't need to go any further

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CC1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Through the apologist bullshit like a laser.

From what I heard today not many players will be signing this 'petition'...

Well come on then - who told you what. I tend to think 'mysterious' statements tend to have little truth in them

Its great to see people back the manager over the board headed by the man who saved us from oblivion and transformed us

NOt sure what you mean - I believe the fans are backing the manager AND the board's choice of manager. There is no suggestion (unless you believe the fiction known as 'the press') that the Board want to change the manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.