City fans,take a bow....

SalfordCityBlue said:
Que sera sera
United are history
They're headed for bankruptcy
Say ta ra, ta ra

Think I'll sing that to myself tomorrow (maybe out loud) - when the tactless rags go on overdrive.

toutmaster said:
been out with the maid in plymouth city city centre and the pub was packed with plastics ...yes pissed off but cant believe how thick they are..had to play camel god at all costs despite he could get another game ban..

2 of us 222 of them when tez scored we went up and we thought for a moment were going to chinned.. at the end of the day proud to be blue and cant not wait to get my own back when its us two against the world.. how sweet
,,,Know the feeling.About 10/11 years ago the scum were playing ac/inter 1/4s of cl.We (me and 10 mates,mostly "liked" the shite) went to a pub in santa ponsa on St. Paddys day.Game kicks off,i shout "mon the tallys fuk it into this shower of shite",THE WHOLE FUKIN PUB WENT SILENT,and they were all looking at me,,,thinks,,,"BLUEMOON,HAPPY ST PADDYS",swift exit.Thing is,no one followed me out.WANKERS.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
toutmaster said:
been out with the maid in plymouth city city centre and the pub was packed with plastics ...yes pissed off but cant believe how thick they are..had to play camel god at all costs despite he could get another game ban..

2 of us 222 of them when tez scored we went up and we thought for a moment were going to chinned.. at the end of the day proud to be blue and cant not wait to get my own back when its us two against the world.. how sweet
,,,Know the feeling.About 10/11 years ago the scum were playing ac/inter 1/4s of cl.We (me and 10 mates,mostly "liked" the shite) went to a pub in santa ponsa on St. Paddys day.Game kicks off,i shout "mon the tallys fuk it into this shower of shite",THE WHOLE FUKIN PUB WENT SILENT,and they were all looking at me,,,thinks,,,"BLUEMOON,HAPPY ST PADDYS",swift exit.Thing is,no one followed me out.WANKERS.

What the fuck are you talking about you fuckin tim dickhead?

I didn't cry my eyes out as im not a big fanny ;)

But i must admit to feeling as low as ive felt in football since... well the Everton game i suppose. But I know where we have been, and we have been through a lot darker days than this. And if it takes a last minute goal in the semi-final of the league cup to dampen my spirits these days, then to be honest, thats ok with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.