City fans today

PistonBlue said:
asgoodasitgets said:
A different perspective.
If you were one of the cunts with the Tevez Out banner( written in felt tip on a shitty old blanket) playing up to the press photographers at half time , then seriously fuck off.
I don t need a halfwit like you to tell me who to support .
I support Man City, not Carlos Tevez, not Roberto Mancini, not Edin Dzeko, you know what, not even David Silva and the last thing I . or this club needs is a bunch of fucking halfwits playing up to the raggy press with a scruffy blanket promoting disunity within the ranks.
Great support today btw

Another perspective.
Tevez refuses to play for us, constantly tells anyone who'll listen that Manchester is a shithole and he wants to leave for erm, family reasons.
You then come on here banging on here about some fans/cunts 'promoting disunity within the ranks' because they dare suggest that Tevez should indeed leave?
From my perspective, it is Tevez who is a ****. It is Tevez who has 'promoted disunity' on more than one occasion, and it it Tevez that seriously needs to fuck off. Not our paying fans who wanted to air an opinion about a player who embarrassed our Club on the world stage last tuesday.
this............ bravo m8 !!!! couldn't have put it better ...

Video of Mancini acknowledging the backing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_5ivZB7Yw4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

greeny-ctid said:
danburge82 said:
greeny-ctid said:
i know what your saying mate i told her to fuck off and stand up! but all the people she was with were having a go and poking and proding me to sit down!
I often moan that everything in this world is built and made for people who are 5'4" tall. I'm 6'5" and have trouble on planes and trains and mets, some doorways, clothes, shoes... I'm too big for everything, it does my head in at times. But it's good at the footy because it's pretty much physically impossible for me to sit down at many football grounds.

I used to use this excuse a lot at first when stewards would ask me to sit down, but the distraction of them asking would take me away from watching the game. So now I just ignore them and they soon get the message, and i've found they don't bother with me the less reaction they get from me.

haha nice one mate!

She didn't have teeth like a smackhead did she? Some woman was telling me to sit down against Everton whilst celebrating Balotelli's goal. Told her to fuck off.

greenie_34 said:
greeny-ctid said:
danburge82 said:
I often moan that everything in this world is built and made for people who are 5'4" tall. I'm 6'5" and have trouble on planes and trains and mets, some doorways, clothes, shoes... I'm too big for everything, it does my head in at times. But it's good at the footy because it's pretty much physically impossible for me to sit down at many football grounds.

I used to use this excuse a lot at first when stewards would ask me to sit down, but the distraction of them asking would take me away from watching the game. So now I just ignore them and they soon get the message, and i've found they don't bother with me the less reaction they get from me.

haha nice one mate!

She didn't have teeth like a smackhead did she? Some woman was telling me to sit down against Everton whilst celebrating Balotelli's goal. Told her to fuck off.

I had some fella trying to tell me to sit down at Munich, I said look around pal your the only fucker sat down!

Beggars belief mate. As Balo pulled the trigger I heard "sit down you twat". Needless to say my response was even less diplomatic. Never sitting outside off the South Stand or 111 again.

Quality day! The atmosphere was great (up there with the best I've ever heard) and the chanting in support of Mancini was brilliant, absolutely loved it. Really liked the way that he appreciated it almost every time, if not every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.