City fans today

Indeed. Couldn't travel all the way there (like they couldn't) and didn't sing that shit 'sell all your tickets' song. Nor did I think, hang on, they sang that to us on new years day when we were sat in the seats that their own club sent back to us and let me sit in. You're Stoke, you're a fucking JOKE.
Love how they boooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hey, here's a thought with your acclaimed sound of fucking noise, why not get behind your team, you fucking nobs.

Amazing, sounded like we had a microphone shoved right in front of our fans. Really loud, wish I was there. We need a big singing section so all our singers can be together. Multiply today by five and that is what we could have at home if the people who gave a fook about the atmosphere were all together.

Great support today ! but which fucker let the stink bomb off just as 2nd half started !?? Couldn't of been a better guy to score either zaba is a legend ! also I hate stoke with a passion ! Loved the "ur stoke ur a fkin joke" too the stoke players who came out for the warm down aswell ! Just to let them know what they are ! Absolute dog shit I can see them being relegated in a couple of years I feel like there gettig worse !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.