City fans today

Super noise today, take a bow those who were there... Really loud and came across fantastic...

One thing I noticed, not only today but previouslybas well, the Zaba song doesn't sound as loud as the others or doesnt seem to last very long, any ideas why that is or am I just going senile? Yes, probably the latter.

Well done to all once again.

samharris said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
brilliant, some of the songs could be heard so clearly it was unreal.

why can't we replicate this at home? no doubt 90% of these fans go to every home time, why can't it be arranged so that they all sit together?

Stoke fans were shite, hardly any of the fuckers turned up, and their attitude and behaviour is embarrassing. They celebrate a corner or a goal kick more than they do a goal, and as for booing players who have been assaulted... c*nts

quote:"why can't we replicate this at home"?

Its easier to sing your hearts out when standing up.
Also the amount of City fans there at the Britannia today is a greater number of people Han would fit in our two vocal section put together. Even Stockport County have a bigger vocal stand than us.

BezzMCFC said:
We were singing all game but the high light was the snow ball fight outside it was chaos!!!
That was piss funny!

City on City mass snowball fight. There were people hiding behind me because they were literally flying from all directions. Then everyone started in the security guards; one of them was hit square in the face and he ran after and gripped the lad who did it, then the lad turned around and shouted "get your fucking hands off me, I'll rip your fucking head off you prick!" and the security bloke shit himself!

It was a freeforall after that. They got pelted!

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Abusing the shit rapper before the game was funny
He was awful
"What the fuckin ell was that?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.