City fans today

DTKOAG said:
Thought the police yesterday were excellent.

agreed same coppers on the bus as the last two visits, one moron clearly suffering steroid abuse got a bit frisky with his baton moving some blues away form a fence but he soon got carted off by the other coppers.

think the majority could see throwing a few snow balls is better than bricks and didn't see any hassle in the ground the only guy in bother was a stoke Robert smith cure clone who stood up on his own right next to the away fans he got thrown out despite his mitigation that the we were all standing!

great day

Even the Stokies that I was sat with at the game yesterday commented on how loud our fans were.

That said, away games in the FA Cup have always brought out the best in our supporters. Anyone expecting anything approaching the same atmosphere at home in run of the mill home games has completely unrealistic expectations.

Snowballs - take note

Mentioned briefly in another thread, but thought it should be a thread on it's own.

Who saw that lass outside at the end and the snowballs?

Simple lesson in life... "if you really don't want something to happen, do NOT shout it out loud"

She started yelling, "don't throw snowballs at me, I'm wounded".... cue hundreds of snowballs launched in her direction. The steward went arse over tit trying to protect, it really was keystone cops.

...talking of Cops.... the police at the edge of the coach park.... nothing other than sitting ducks.

All that said, (apart from the woman who drew massive attention to herself) everyone seemed to take it all in good spirit.

just watching the full game now.I didnt realise how loud we were were!! After 20 minutes,I've heard about 14 different songs;

we never win at home
did you cry when ya ya score
club shop song
blue moon
should have been 10
your stoke your a f..ing joke
we are the champions,champions of england
edin dzeko woa
mancini woa
zaba zabaleta
this is how it feels to be city
we love you city
w'ere not really here!
we are City super city

maybe we can do this at home?

Good day out. police were great and it must be remembered that Stoke only charged £20. suggest if we get drawn the again they do exactly the same but give us the other stand behind the goal and the attached side stand. Ther would make enough money doing that to fill the other two isolated stands with free entry stoke fans. This idea goes back to the old third division games when clubs moved all their supporters into one stand and sold us the other 3. This is why so many of clubs have highest attendance records V City

Grief they could even try this at the swamp for the derby at the end of the season!

took my mrs best mates 14 year old son to his first away game, he's hooked now, laughing his head off at the mock celebrations of stoke goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.