city fans who have rag players in there fantasy team

HA HA some of you should take a chill pill
It should be enough that we're kicking their red asses in assembling a superb squad while theirs ages and relies on the academy and them buying scratchcards to win the lottery.
For the record I have 4 blues (AK YT DS MB) and 1 rag (Hernandez).
There was no value in their other players, LOL.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bradar said:
What a joke!! How can you ban somebody from having a rag in their team?!
Look it's for your own good. If Rooney's in there and scores a couple or if you have Evra and they keep a clean sheet you'll be pleased. Next thing you'll be wanting them to win. It's a slippery slope, like taking a puff of weed or putting a quid on the Grand National. Soon you'll end up a skint, crackhead like Merson.

I like your ideology there mate! Let me back in lads and I'll get rid of Evra this week.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bradar said:
What a joke!! How can you ban somebody from having a rag in their team?!
Look it's for your own good. If Rooney's in there and scores a couple or if you have Evra and they keep a clean sheet you'll be pleased. Next thing you'll be wanting them to win. It's a slippery slope, like taking a puff of weed or putting a quid on the Grand National. Soon you'll end up a skint, crackhead like Merson.
Hahaha

I've got rags in my team. I don't join the bluemoon league because we're not allowed rags in (which I think is right and the way it should be), but this would be a big handicap for me in my other leagues and I want to win them. I can't be arsed making another team solely for the bluemoon league

This does not have any impact on me wanting united to lose all their games and to have all their players sent off, though

Just make two teams. It's free to enter FFS, and hardly takes several hours a day to keep up with it.

I have a knack of jinxing players i put in my fantasy team, down the years i have put in city players when they started doing well, like elano when he was at his best, then suddenly he went off form. So this year i put in players i hate and hope to jinx (which means players from the rags, spurs and blue/red dippers), it worked a treat on the opening day, with arteta and cahill losing, rooney not scoring, bale and defoe not scoring (thankfully) and joe cole getting sent off. so ive made a couple of changes, brought in gerrard in hope hes shit against us and also brought in scholes hoping he goes off form and SSN can stop creaming themselves over him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.