FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

TC’ed Haaland on Saturday. Whoops.

oh-no-oh-my.gif

Hint: play 3 at the back

Complete opposite, big at the back worked last year and it's serving me well this year.

Mendy in net (could make it Allison/Ederson and swap one of the defenders around)
James, Cancelo, Walker, TAA, Robertson

Pretty much guaranteeing 2 clean sheets every week, probably be 4 clean sheet most weeks and the odd goal contribution.

Complete opposite, big at the back worked last year and it's serving me well this year.

Mendy in net (could make it Allison/Ederson and swap one of the defenders around)
James, Cancelo, Walker, TAA, Robertson

Pretty much guaranteeing 2 clean sheets every week, probably be 4 clean sheet most weeks and the odd goal contribution.
I have the same back 5 with Ramsdale in goal.

Had a brain fart, and left James first on the bench this week because of the spurs fixture.

I have the same back 5 with Ramsdale in goal.

Had a brain fart, and left James first on the bench this week because of the spurs fixture.
Yup 5 atb is my go to, 532 specifically.

fullbacks who go forward gets you the cleansheet bonus and assists.

This then let's you focus your money on only 5 players ahead of them rather then spread it around more to 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.