City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

To be within £30/£40 million off the rags turnover is enough for me especially when you factor into they are about £400 million behind us squad wise and our wage bill will massively drop with all the new pay structures and there's is going to massively increase with all the new signings and desperation wages they are having to throw about.

uwe rosler 28 said:
To be within £30/£40 million off the rags turnover is enough for me especially when you factor into they are about £400 million behind us squad wise and our wage bill will massively drop with all the new pay structures and there's is going to massively increase with all the new signings and desperation wages they are having to throw about.

You're not related to that clown Miliband are you ;)

You seem to have left out the most pertinent fact, they are also £400m plus in debt.

We have zero debt.

MeatHunterrr said:
Silva_Spell said:
According to Soriano, our revenue for 13/14 - the accounts set to be released in the new year - is expected to be around 404m Euros (£315-320m)

With the extra £30-35m p/a from the new CFA sponsors and the Etihad extension that would put us at around 444m Euros (£350m) *before* any other increases in revenue for this season - not far away from being the highest in the PL (Utd expected to be around £390m this season)

Suck on that, twatini et al.
But you have to remember that even if we catch them in 2014/15, they will take 1st place again because of the Adidas deal, IF they get to Champions League, otherwise they have 30% slashed off that Adidas deal per annum. Also the CL revenue they get on top of that.

The Adidas deal they signed is something £75m per annum?, IF Champions League.

One thing is laughable tho that their wage bill went over £200m mark even before Falcao and Di Maria.

The Adidas deal created headlines for its size but once the details started to emerge it is clear that for the £75m figure to be hit they have to win the league and CL.

If they fail to win silverware and fail to get into the CL they get paid less than under the previous Nike deal.

It was a deal of desperation as far as united are concerned and Adidas were being very businesslike and realistic in the structure. The theatre of dreams means nothing to the hard nosed German businessmen at Adidas.

fbloke said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Silva_Spell said:
According to Soriano, our revenue for 13/14 - the accounts set to be released in the new year - is expected to be around 404m Euros (£315-320m)

With the extra £30-35m p/a from the new CFA sponsors and the Etihad extension that would put us at around 444m Euros (£350m) *before* any other increases in revenue for this season - not far away from being the highest in the PL (Utd expected to be around £390m this season)

Suck on that, twatini et al.
But you have to remember that even if we catch them in 2014/15, they will take 1st place again because of the Adidas deal, IF they get to Champions League, otherwise they have 30% slashed off that Adidas deal per annum. Also the CL revenue they get on top of that.

One thing is laughable tho that their wage bill went over £200m mark even before Falcao and Di Maria.

The Adidas deal created headlines for its size but once the details started to emerge it is clear that for the £75m figure to be hit they have to win the league and CL.

If they fail to win silverware and fail to get into the CL they get paid less than under the previous Nike deal.

It was a deal of desperation as far as united are concerned and Adidas were being very businesslike and realistic in the structure. The theatre of dreams means nothing to the hard nosed German businessmen at Adidas.

Exactly this I have been trying to tell those who care to listen that the deal is only worth that if they win every single cup completion that they enter. Same with every club.

the originalkippaxman said:
fbloke said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Exactly this I have been trying to tell those who care to listen that the deal is only worth that if they win every single cup completion that they enter. Same with every club.

it would be interesting if we knew each monetary stage to see its true worth

uwe rosler 28 said:

I agree. As long as our revenues going forward are enough to sustain a decent enough net transfer spend each year to remain competitive at the top of the league while complying with FFP then that will do for me for the time being. If that's the case I'm not really arsed about getting into pointless pissing contests with the Rags about who has the biggest turnover. Of course, with everything that's going on behind the scenes it could well be that we do overhaul them sometime in the next 3-5 years in the revenue stakes and that would annoy them no end which would be amusing to see!

Given their 'millions' of fans around the world, the fact that we are even in an earshot of them at this stage in our project is fantastic work by Khaldoon and the boys

It's quite scary to think where we will be and what we could achieve in 5 years time

M18CTID said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

I agree. As long as our revenues going forward are enough to sustain a decent enough net transfer spend each year to remain competitive at the top of the league while complying with FFP then that will do for me for the time being. If that's the case I'm not really arsed about getting into pointless pissing contests with the Rags about who has the biggest turnover. Of course, with everything that's going on behind the scenes it could well be that we do overhaul them sometime in the next 3-5 years in the revenue stakes and that would annoy them no end which would be amusing to see!

They will still come out with the old rubbish of the sponsors we have, are companies owned by Sheikh Mansour, and that this isn't real earnt money. Haha. Can't wait for our accounts to come out.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

You're not related to that clown Miliband are you ;)

You seem to have left out the most pertinent fact, they are also £400m plus in debt.

We have zero debt.

Haha totally forgot about that just like uefa!

mancity dan said:
M18CTID said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

They will still come out with the old rubbish of the sponsors we have, are companies owned by Sheikh Mansour, and that this isn't real earnt money. Haha. Can't wait for our accounts to come out.

Yeah, not all of them but some will. When it comes to tribalism in football some people are so blinkered that they will say things that are wholly inaccurate and pass them off as the truth and even when it's pointed out to them that they're wrong, backed up by evidence of cold hard facts, they still won't alter their view. People like that aren't worth educating so fuck 'em!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.