City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

I bet not a single fine is put in place. they know they will get dragged through the courts. they will be happy with the damage they have done to our progress. time for them to re think a plan to cheat us.

So, have any of you bods got an idea at all of how much our revenues are this season with a PL top 4 finish, CL football, (poor) domestic cup runs, existing and new sponsorship deals, matchday revenues, merchandising revenues, etc. I appreciate it will be an educated guess.
And what will the bottom line profit be at the end of this financial year? (perhaps a phone call to Soriano would be better?)

jrb said:
So, have any of you bods got an idea at all of how much our revenues are this season with a PL top 4 finish, CL football, (poor) domestic cup runs, existing and new sponsorship deals, matchday revenues, merchandising revenues, etc. I appreciate it will be an educated guess.
And what will the bottom line profit be at the end of this financial year? (perhaps a phone call to Soriano would be better?)

£28.43

jrb said:

As far as I understood it we had to significantly limit our transfer spend both last summer and this coming summer.... or something like that. So have we mwt the relevant targets to have restrictions removed or are we still restricted this summer too?

Big Dave Watson said:
jrb said:

As far as I understood it we had to significantly limit our transfer spend both last summer and this coming summer.... or something like that. So have we mwt the relevant targets to have restrictions removed or are we still restricted this summer too?
Hi massive Dave. *waves*

The former. As you'll see.

Good luck getting forth. Will me massive for Utd to get back in the CL.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Be interesting to see what sanctions Inter are hit with tomorrow.

Under Morratti, one of the main clubs who approached Platini to put these plans in place.

I wonder if their new owner Erick Thohir will have something to say.

Can't say it looks good for a Yaya move to there at present?

The Roma and Internazionale sanctions are expected 10am tomorrow morning (CET)

For their part Inter will be funding deals based on player sales. Players they they have identified, Dybala, Toure and Jovetic etc would funded by the sale of Icardi, Kovacic and possibly Guarin.

Roma are planning to spend on three players according to their management in order to replace Totti and strengthen the squad generally.

Inter's losses imo nowhere near as big as ours was(or PSG), so I expect a very small punishment for them like 5m of their EL income fromthis season not paid off or something like that.

Damanino said:
Inter's losses imo nowhere near as big as ours was(or PSG), so I expect a very small punishment for them like 5m of their EL income fromthis season not paid off or something like that.

there should be no sanctions. no club should be fined for trying to better themselves. besides there will only be token fines in an attempt to cover up the attack on us.

Damanino said:

You're right about the likely fine: 7 million euros has been forecast.

You're wrong about the losses though: 180 million euros over the 3 years which is 135 million euros over the permitted level.

It will be very interesting how we (and PSG) react after being fined 20 million euros upfront with another 40 million euros as a
suspended penalty.

FFP is wrong but if Inter only have their knuckles wrapped after such a large overspend questions will have to be asked ...

Does anyone have access to this and know if its anything of substance?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6442818/City-want-to-dodge-the-Fair.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -Fair.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.