City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

NantwichBlue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
dasblues said:
Yaya £10m
Dzeko £15m
Jovetic 15m
Nasri £35m

This would give us £75m, so £125m to spend.....

Pogba £60m
Sterling £35m
De Bruyne £30m

Can't see how we would be in for Pogba if the restrictions apply as we would still need another central midfielder as a minimum.

Why would uefa go easy on us, what would they have to gain ? Unless we have threatened a court case ?

I think logic dictates that we will still have restrictions until 16/17 season , I really hope this isn't the case but we need to be realistic.

No one will pay 35 million for nasri.

I had to blink twice at that...35 million for Nasri? ha ha I love this forum
In today's climate nothing less than £40 mill.

NantwichBlue said:
dasblues said:
Damocles said:
This isn't how supply and demand works

No, really ?

I think it illustrates how much people are going to have to temper their expectations of our transfer activities unless we extract top value for our players.

We will not be spending £150m or anything like it

Inside info or just your opinion?

Just my opinion, although based around the hard facts of our settlement agreement which couldn't be clearer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/OfficialDocument/uefaorg/ClubFinancialControl/02/10/69/00/2106900_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

Re: City & FFP (continued)

dasblues said:
NantwichBlue said:
dasblues said:
No, really ?

I think it illustrates how much people are going to have to temper their expectations of our transfer activities unless we extract top value for our players.

We will not be spending £150m or anything like it

Just my opinion, although based around the hard facts of our settlement agreement which couldn't be clearer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/OfficialDocument/uefaorg/ClubFinancialControl/02/10/69/00/2106900_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

There was nothing clear about our settlement arrangement.

There is clearly no chance for Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne type of players arriving if we still have the restrictions. We may can spend 200m without going into deficit if we sell players for 60m but if we still have the spending limit (60m€+any fee from sold players) its all fucked up for us.

All transfer rumours go in a different direction but Uefa wont make it us any easier.If they can find any small reason to keep the restrictions for this summer as well, they will do it.

And then the thinking "but we thought we are OK" will be laughed out big time by the rivals who will go ahead and spend big on quality.

So, Inter lose €180 million over the three year monitoring period with no signs of increasing their revenue or lowering their cost base, no additional youth or infrastructure expenditure, in a year where sanctions were supposed to be tougher than the preceding year, yet they get fined a third of what we did, that sits well.

Damanino said:
There is clearly no chance for Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne type of players arriving if we still have the restrictions. We may can spend 200m without going into deficit if we sell players for 60m but if we still have the spending limit (60m€+any fee from sold players) its all fucked up for us.

All transfer rumours go in a different direction but Uefa wont make it us any easier.If they can find any small reason to keep the restrictions for this summer as well, they will do it.

And then the thinking "but we thought we are OK" will be laughed out big time by the rivals who will go ahead and spend big on quality.

I don't think the club are doing our summer transfer planning on a wing and a prayer.

aguero93:20 said:
So, Inter lose €180 million over the three year monitoring period with no signs of increasing their revenue or lowering their cost base, no additional youth or infrastructure expenditure, in a year where sanctions were supposed to be tougher than the preceding year, yet they get fined a third of what we did, that sits well.

That 180m is not FFP loss but just the complete financial loss of 3 seasons. They could be paying as high as 10m€ for the stadium per season. Milan does at least...

moomba said:
dasblues said:
NantwichBlue said:

The only thing that isn't clear is the amount of net spend , for some reason we let that particular cat of the bag...

Manchester City agrees to significantly limit spending in the transfer market for seasons 2014/2015 and 2015/2016. Manchester City further accepts a calculated limitation on the number of new registrations it may include within their “A” List for the purposes of participation in UEFA competitions. This calculation is based on the clubs net transfer position in each respective registration period covered by this agreement.

Now for some reason our précis on mcfc.co.uk only states the upcoming transfer window only.

UEFA wouldn't publish a document on their website stating agreement from city if that wasn't the case. I think the ambiguous nature of city's statement is purely face saving

The problem is , people are grasping at these straws like a scarecrow having a wank

dasblues said:
moomba said:
dasblues said:

The only thing that isn't clear is the amount of net spend , for some reason we let that particular cat of the bag...

Manchester City agrees to significantly limit spending in the transfer market for seasons 2014/2015 and 2015/2016. Manchester City further accepts a calculated limitation on the number of new registrations it may include within their “A” List for the purposes of participation in UEFA competitions. This calculation is based on the clubs net transfer position in each respective registration period covered by this agreement.

Now for some reason our précis on mcfc.co.uk only states the upcoming transfer window only.

UEFA wouldn't publish a document on their website stating agreement from city if that wasn't the case. I think the ambiguous nature of city's statement is purely face saving

The problem is , people are grasping at these straws like a scarecrow having a wank

So how much do we have to spend this summer?

blueparrot said:
Damanino said:

I don't think the club are doing our summer transfer planning on a wing and a prayer.

Of course not but no-one but a select few will ever know what those plans are. The proof will be revealed in September

It looks like they are leaking a few names to the press via third parties so as not to reveal our hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.