City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

The source of the finance doesn't matter. If you buy a player for cash, on tick, using American Express or Green Shield stamps, you have to account for them in the same way, which goes as an expense in the Profit & Loss account. If your expenses are greater than your income (and a loan isn't income) then you're likely to fail FFP.

Interestingly nobody has the details about City's financials that really matter so its lots of guesswork.

There could be all manner of escalators and break clauses that have kicked in since deals were signed.

Winning the PL, winning the FA Cup, winning the LC, progressing in the CL and many more.

fbloke said:
Interestingly nobody has the details about City's financials that really matter so its lots of guesswork.

There could be all manner of escalators and break clauses that have kicked in since deals were signed.

Winning the PL, winning the FA Cup, winning the LC, progressing in the CL, being highest placed club from Greater Manchester, playing in sky blue, having a 'C' in our name, and many more.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The source of the finance doesn't matter. If you buy a player for cash, on tick, using American Express or Green Shield stamps, you have to account for them in the same way, which goes as an expense in the Profit & Loss account. If your expenses are greater than your income (and a loan isn't income) then you're likely to fail FFP.

Shush, PB, you'll give your age away...

He meant bitcoin, everyone. Nothing to see here. As you were.

Chris in London said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

i think Green Shield Stamps might be a safer finance model that Bitcoin Chris

squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Wouldn't know mate, I've only heard of them because my gran used to collect them :)

Chris in London said:
squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:

Wouldn't know mate, I've only heard of them because my gran used to collect them :)
sure

Chris in London said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

So you obviously know what Green Shield stamps are then Chris. ;-)

Someone accused me of looking like a wizened ET on here the other day so remembering Green Shield stamps is the least of my problems!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.