City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

It’s too late to stop us.

Our revenues are now in the elite tier but our spending room is higher as we don’t have to pay interest or loans or dividends to share/bond holders.
My point was they might just use it to slow us down(some of our deals take ages as it is), since they can't stop us they can just act like they are doing something when in fact they are stalling(overseeing our financials could mean "wait a few weeks while we review things") which may scupper a few deals while other clubs move in on our targets.

My point was they will just use it to slow us down, since they can't stop us they can just act like they are doing something(overseeing our financials could mean "wait a few weeks while we review things") when in fact they are stalling which may scupper a few deals while other clubs move in on our targets.

Surely they would have to wait until the end of the window to see who we sold in which case they couldn’t delay us for that window. (Net spend)

It’s to deter PSG like spending that may break the original FFP rules but by the time it’s investigated any punishment is delayed and in the meantime PSG has played in the CL.

Investigate away.

Surely they would have to wait until the end of the window to see who we sold in which case they couldn’t delay us for that window. (Net spend)

It’s to deter PSG like spending that may break the original FFP rules but by the time it’s investigated any punishment is delayed and in the meantime PSG has played in the CL.
Hopefully they do have to wait until the end of the window to step in but it sounded like breaking the 100m mark triggers them into action at the first glance.

It’s too late to stop us.

Our revenues are now in the elite tier but our spending room is higher as we don’t have to pay interest or loans or dividends to share/bond holders.
I'm sure they'll try and find a way.
I suspect that we'll be ready for them though.

Hopefully they do have to wait until the end of the window to step in but it sounded like breaking the 100m mark triggers them into action at the first glance.
But that figure is net spend (I think?) and that can’t be known until the end of the window.

But that figure is net spend and that can’t be known until the end of the window.
I'm not sure where it says net spend specifically but what I was referring to was this:

Anderlecht's director added: "In a season you may spend a maximum of €100m, if you go above this amount UEFA will be allowed to oversee the financials of the club to verify that they are in accordance with the rules. It will allow for a more timely verification with is good for everyone."

No mention of net spend, an emphasis on verifying and a hint it will be done faster than what we have now(step in faster). Admittedly I haven't read up in depth on it, I just gave my initial concerns from the quotes floating around because I don't trust the fuckers.

I'm not sure where it says net spend specifically but what I was referring to was this:

No mention of net spend, an emphasis on verifying and a hint it will be done faster than what we have now(step in faster). Admittedly I haven't read up in depth on it, I just gave my initial concerns from the quotes floating around because I don't trust the fuckers.

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/fo...ds-and-changes-to-ffp-investigations-1.716587

Net. If it wasn’t net then there would be a lot of investigations!

a weird rule. If psg bought dybala for £101m and then say to uefa that they plan to sell him for £110m in two years then what is there to investigate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.