City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Well why not

The player Kane wanted to come we are led to believe

So his career is not furthered due to Levy and others having a hatred of us or our Arab owners.

He loses out would you not think, at least on challenging for trophies
Harold Kane is a Spurs player and hopefully stays that way.

What trophies he doesn't win in his career is irrelevant.

Harold Kane is a Spurs player and hopefully stays that way.

What trophies he doesn't win in his career is irrelevant.
The point you are missing or ignoring is that in amongst all of this getting at City business is a player who has no beef with us is basically missing out on furthering his career

Look at it or feel however you want but that is a fact

We should burst their fucking ball and throw the cunting thing in the fucking road. Fuck Utd, fuck Chelsea, fuck Liverpool and Bayern and all of them. Spend half a billion in a month, smash every fucker, and if any of these little gobshite rag clubs complain we rip them several new arseholes in court by buying the very best lawyers money can get, and any corruptible media types to set these clubs and chairmen up for some huge falls. I really don’t know why we continue to tow the line of these red shits.
Toe.

None of these fucking wankers gives a shit about us and most actively want us to fail. Surely those in charge at City must realise this, what I don’t understand is why we don’t just fuck the whole lot of these rag loving bastards and bulldoze our way to the very top.

Fuck their little cartel and hollow financial rules, that’s just the gobshite rags and history clubs on the continent crying and taking their ball home. We should burst their fucking ball and throw the cunting thing in the fucking road. Fuck Utd, fuck Chelsea, fuck Liverpool and Bayern and all of them. Spend half a billion in a month, smash every fucker, and if any of these little gobshite rag clubs complain we rip them several new arseholes in court by buying the very best lawyers money can get, and any corruptible media types to set these clubs and chairmen up for some huge falls. I really don’t know why we continue to tow the line of these red shits.

The earliest mention of "Toe the line" is 1813, there are various possible origins of the phrase, one example are the red red lines in the house of commons. These were to keep rival politicians apart, they had to "Toe the line". Not always exclusively a line , it could be a scuff, mark or small trench which had to be be toed.
Tow is a common mispelling,

Yeah the correct term is the "Big Sly 3"

I still think the *Big 4" was only after Chelsea had investment and then later it became the Big 6 when City and Spurs started challenging.

It's true that it's more to do with the earning and spending power of the club, than it is the finishing positions. However, there's only so much money they can pump into clubs, if they aren't making top 4. That's how I understood the plan, "make top 4 and we'll disproportionately reward you and call it fair gains" over a number of years. Then they could stay there(top 4), enjoy champions league status and the money that comes with that(broadcast revenue) and grow their own commercial revenues off the back of it, until superclubs were born, that no other clubs could compete with. Spurs never really had any of that, despite what the media sycophants say.

If it turns out they(the PL) were pumping money into Spurs regardless of their finishing positions. To help them break into the top 4 and become the Big 6 club they've become, that would make interesting reading. I don't think that's what happened but it wouldn't surprise me one bit, considering Alan Sugar's relationship with Rupert and the way the media seem to suck up to Spurs.
The big 4 came about because Sky manipulated the fixtures to make their “Super Sunday” programme

Let me get this straight Levy who runs a less club and was also involved in the Super League in fact to s greater extent than us and just generally seems like the sort of person you wouldn’t want to be around is preferred to anyone at City Odd Can Khaldoon not pally rather than Tixi isn’t is chairmen usually rather than DOF or CEO ? Hasn’t he got more Charisma and pull with his connections outside football won’t that interest other owners
More
Spurs have been tied up with Utd Arsenal Liverpool etc for decades and they group up to push stuff through that benefits them as a group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.