City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

In the Guardian as well.
They incorrectly refer to the Etihad deal as a “related party”.
Useless.

“It is believed that they did so on the basis of legal advice that the process was unlawful. City, who are owned by the Abu Dhabi United Group, have had deals that are known as related party transactions. An example was the one that saw Etihad Airways, the Abu Dhabi government-owned carrier, sponsor them.”

They understand jack shit about FFP but still they use it as a stick to beat us with.

Leicester voted in favour from the comfort of their King Power stadium? How hypocritical can you get?
My understanding is that related sponsorship is currently acceptable but not be artificially high which is what we were accused of. I think Etihad have had a bargain considering all the trophies and exposure over the years. Specifically when compared with the Emirates who sponsored Arsenal who have won sod all for similar money at the start.

It riles me how we're constantly referred to as 'state owned'. Or that our 'owners' are from Abu Dhabi.

No, we have one owner from Abu Dhabi (who to be fair is linked to the royal family there, but not the head honcho. We have American owners and Chinese owners. We get lumped in with PSG and Newcastle who are literally state owned.

It riles me how we're constantly referred to as 'state owned'. Or that our 'owners' are from Abu Dhabi.

No, we have one owner from Abu Dhabi (who to be fair is linked to the royal family there, but not the head honcho. We have American owners and Chinese owners. We get lumped in with PSG and Newcastle who are literally state owned.

Apparently why they keep this state owned even though we owned by an individual is his wealth came from his royalty!

Once again it will be the usual yank owned clubs having their secret meetings with ploys to stay at the top ,then going to the little sheep prem clubs to back them & vote unanimously with them .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.