City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Silence from City, not rising to all the diatribe from the media and UEFA. Then on Monday it will be announced that Sheikh Mansour has bought UEFA, fucked off FFP and sent Platini to clean the EDS squad's boots.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
johnbmcr said:
check this out quinny speaking sense on FFP

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152361939675768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152361939675768</a>
Needs to be spread as far as possible.

Brilliant Quinny, well fucking said that man.

TCIB said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
johnbmcr said:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152361939675768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152361939675768</a>
Needs to be spread as far as possible.

Brilliant Quinny, well fucking said that man.
I saw Quinny on sky the other night stating our case and I thought it was a brilliant analysis of the unfairness of FFP..it should be shown to Wegner and all the other know it alls..the investment made by the sheikh will never happen at any other club again if FFP continues.

I wish there was a way to get a message to Sheikh Mansour. The message would be this:

Every single man, woman or child who supports City, or who has ever supported City, thinks you have been absolutely incredible and marvellous for our beloved football club. The generosity you have shown is unparalleled, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We are mortified by UEFA and their corrupt antics, and we are also mortified that you may be offended. We want to show you our full and unconditional support. Whatever you wish to do regards UEFA is fine by us and if that means no Champions League, so be it. We will still be here supporting you and our club no matter what happens.

Sorry if a bit schmaltzy, but that's how I feel.

Chippy_boy said:
I wish there was a way to get a message to Sheikh Mansour. The message would be this:

Every single man, woman or child who supports City, or who has ever supported City, thinks you have been absolutely incredible and marvellous for our beloved football club. The generosity you have shown is unparalleled, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We are mortified by UEFA and their corrupt antics, and we are also mortified that you may be offended. We want to show you our full and unconditional support. Whatever you wish to do regards UEFA is fine by us and if that means no Champions League, so be it. We will still be here supporting you and our club no matter what happens.

FFS, thought I was on RAWK then.

80s Shorts said:
Chippy_boy said:

Needs more Bohemian Rhapsody.

ForzaMancini said:
80s Shorts said:
Chippy_boy said:

Needs more Bohemian Rhapsody.

Its a Clarkie. Or she's been on the gin.

Chippy_boy said:

#jftffp1

Chippy_boy said:

[bigimg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/d1cf33eb4f75c10b95bcb1bd107c573b/tumblr_n59rlv9OT11s0mbfho1_400.gif[/bigimg]

johnbmcr said:

I've stayed out of this thread as it's way beyond my expertise and I couldn't hope to keep up with some of our more knowledgable posters on this subject but watching that from Quinn....

Wow...just wow...

At the risk of sounding "Rawkish" not only was it perfectly put and well thought out but I actually got a bit emotional watching it.

I don't care WHAT Quinn says or doesn't say about us in the future, for me, that 5 minutes there makes him a true gentleman in my eyes.

Fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.