City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

I hope you are right but everyone has their limit. Who could blame him if he just decided to take another break? He doesn't have to work for money does he?
I think Pep has his hands full the squad. Our management structure all have their defined roles. All clubs have their own internal turmoil, but hopefully with Pep, Txiki & Ferran being mates, they'll see themselves more as a band of brothers.

I think the main difference is support. Pep has the full support of Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Ferran & Txiki, whereby he was fighting Barca & Bayern on & off the pitch in Spain & Germany, not an outside party.
I think it's as much to do with not being expected to have to deal with any of the bollocks, not that it always stops the man, but he is who he is. Having total faith in those above doesn't do any harm for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.