City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

H2O million a year?

(someone had to do it)

That doesn't hold

1531161109190619852.gif

OK.

So let's assume our Summer transfer spending is over after the Jorginho farce, and our net spend currently Stands at roughly £36mill, how much profit are we going to /makeshow at the end of the next accounting period? After winning the title, winning the CC, going on decent runs in the CL and FA Cup, a flurry of new sponsorship deals, an increase in season ticket and matchday revenue, etc, we must have made a pretty decent profit this time around. Any clues PB & Co?

Last edited:
OK.

So let's assume our Summer transfer spending is over after the Jorginho farce, and our net spend currently Stands at roughly £36mill, how much profit are we going to /makeshow at the end of the next accounting period? After winning the title, winning the CC, going on decent runs in the CL and FA Cup, a flurry of new sponsorship deals, an increase in season ticket and matchday revenue, etc, we must have made a pretty decent profit this time around. Any clues PB & Co?
20-50million, hard to know.

We're currently in the 18/19 period so the next figures out will include big spending last summer.

OK.

Does it matter about profit!
So long as we're self sustaining who cares?
Our owner doesn't need the money

20-50million, hard to know.

We're currently in the 18/19 period so the next figures out will include big spending last summer.
Except it probably wasn't "big spending" as the new wages & amortisation on those purchases were most likely offset by the wages & amortisation off the books. And then there's probably a £50m profit on transfers on the bottom line as well. I reckon around £20-25m net profit.

Except it probably wasn't "big spending" as the new wages & amortisation on those purchases were most likely offset by the wages & amortisation off the books. And then there's probably a £50m profit on transfers on the bottom line as well. I reckon around £20-25m net profit.
Yeah I'm going with 20m as a bottom prediction as we're dropping the extra months amortization and wages from the previous year. Players left but they had low book value so while costs won't drop much we probably made a 1 year bottom line profit on transfers. I've left the 30m variance as I've no idea what kind of rise we'll get in revenue, we're losing a month of drawdown on commercial deals from the 13 month year but I think rises in revenue could cover that, if so it could be anything up to 50m. I've gone for 20-50m as I'm 90% certain it'll be in that range but I couldn't go closer with any confidence from an outside view of the books.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.