City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

They don't have to be businesses to do business, fix supply and control prices.
I might be having an “I’m thick as shit moment” as I’m still not following bud. Can you give me an example of what you mean?

I might be having an “I’m thick as shit moment” as I’m still not following bud. Can you give me an example of what you mean?
OPEC where countries have formed a cartel and no one can do anything about it, the US don't like it but have to suck it up.

I don't agree always with what he says but TBF to him his twitter feed is a brilliant resource including one academic article I saw from him that City aren't sportswashing. A bit different to the Delaney boys....
Don't suppose you remember the title or have it saved do you? Just had a scour through his feed but couldn't find it

In general, our club take a more conciliatory approach to relations with the 'old elite' and the football authorities. It would be fascinating to see how NUFC get on should they take the opposite approach.

I don't have MBS down as someone who looks to win friends.

Frankly, I am bored of the constant attacks and innuendo relating to our club. It's dressed in faux sincerity and concern. It is incredibly tiresome.

In general, our club take a more conciliatory approach to relations with the 'old elite' and the football authorities. It would be fascinating to see how NUFC get on should they take the opposite approach.

I don't have MBS down as someone who looks to win friends.

Frankly, I am bored of the constant attacks and innuendo relating to our club. It's dressed in faux sincerity and concern. It is incredibly tiresome.
It’s best to not take notice of the far jibes from the media and when it comes to individuals bringing it up in conversation just remind them of their own clubs supposed faults.

Saudi Telecom
Emirates Airways
Standard Chartered
Visit Rwanda
Aeroflot
GasProm
Heineken
William Hills
Bet365

Etc., etc. As the good King would say.

OPEC where countries have formed a cartel and no one can do anything about it, the US don't like it but have to suck it up.
OPEC purely set supply, and even then screw each other over constantly by exceeding it. The price is set on the NYMEX and ICE for WTI and Brent respectively.

Also, the US don’t care as they export at these prices, the only times the yanks don’t like it is when the price is low as it costs them more to produce than the Saudis, so they have to shut down. They then go crying to the Saudis to cut production as to raise prices.

The current price of oil is to do with traders, not OPEC.

It’s best to not take notice of the far jibes from the media and when it comes to individuals bringing it up in conversation just remind them of their own clubs supposed faults.

Saudi Telecom
Emirates Airways
Standard Chartered
Visit Rwanda
Aeroflot
GasProm
Heineken
William Hills
Bet365

Etc., etc. As the good King would say.

I agree. I do my best to ignore it. I don't watch pre and post match stuff, mute commentary, SSN, talk radio, 5Live and I rarely read newspaper articles about City and I mainly use Twitter for general news, RL, NFL and cycling. Impossible to avoid the occasional bullshit about City though. I have got to the point where I dislike everything about football apart from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.