City finally fight back!

I find Kaveh Solhekol detestable on Sky Sports News. Such little football knowledge for the position he holds at Sky, but then look at some of the idiots they call football experts...

Solhekol sucks up to Rags by talking up their transfers; every one they buy is a 'splendid bit of business' (is it?) and then he overestimates every single transfer purchase we make. Earlier this week he said the Haaland transfer was costing us between £200m and £250m. When fellow blue Mike Wedderburn tackled him on his figures yesterday afternoon Solhekol still attempted to push his sums up and included agents fees, signing fees, taxes and wages in an attempt to make his figures accurate. Pathetic.

I find Kaveh Solhekol detestable on Sky Sports News. Such little football knowledge for the position he holds at Sky, but then look at some of the idiots they call football experts...

Solhekol sucks up to Rags by talking up their transfers; every one they buy is a 'splendid bit of business' (is it?) and then he overestimates every single transfer purchase we make. Earlier this week he said the Haaland transfer was costing us between £200m and £250m. When fellow blue Mike Wedderburn tackled him on his figures yesterday afternoon Solhekol still attempted to push his sums up and included agents fees, signing fees, taxes and wages in an attempt to make his figures accurate. Pathetic.
Playing to his audience mate. Over indulge the rags/scouse. Talk about anything city related with a negative spin. It sells and will continue until city step up which we seem to be doing now and it will takes years of us winning. Bookmark 30 years from now ;)

Yep he’s really lost the plot since Madrid, 5 0 and 5 1 the fucking bald fraud.
but see that was kind of my point. I've been supporting City over 40 years now, The last few years have been great but I've been through Ricky Villa's goal at Wembley, watching United winning everything while we were in the doldrums, relegation at Maine Road 96, relegation at the Britannia in 98, Fowler's peno miss against Boro in 05, 8-1 against Boro, losing to Wigan in 2013 and losing to Chelsea last year but last Wednesday was probably the lowest I've ever felt as a Blue.

I'm so proud of the way we've responded by absolutely battering Newcastle and Wolves when everyone began to doubt our mentality. Super Kev showing why he is the best player in the world and Pep showing why he is the best coach of this generation. I used to hate when Bacon face used to slate every other teams, let's shut then up by winning everything and tell them to fuck off with a great big smug smile. Maybe I'm just old school.

it's clear I'm not gonna get anywhere when I've got lads in this thread calling me a rag anyway

Playing to his audience mate. Over indulge the rags/scouse. Talk about anything city related with a negative spin. It sells and will continue until city step up which we seem to be doing now and it will takes years of us winning. Bookmark 30 years from now ;)
Sadly for me i will be dead in 30 years- well probably alot less but yes i get your point ;-D

but see that was kind of my point. I've been supporting City over 40 years now, The last few years have been great but I've been through Ricky Villa's goal at Wembley, watching United winning everything while we were in the doldrums, relegation at Maine Road 96, relegation at the Britannia in 98, Fowler's peno miss against Boro in 05, 8-1 against Boro, losing to Wigan in 2013 and losing to Chelsea last year but last Wednesday was probably the lowest I've ever felt as a Blue.

I'm so proud of the way we've responded by absolutely battering Newcastle and Wolves when everyone began to doubt our mentality. Super Kev showing why he is the best player in the world and Pep showing why he is the best coach of this generation. I used to hate when Bacon face used to slate every other teams, let's shut then up by winning everything and tell them to fuck off with a great big smug smile. Maybe I'm just old school.

it's clear I'm not gonna get anywhere when I've got lads in this thread calling me a rag anyway
Your previous point was that Pep has lost the plot, I totally disagree, but I don’t think that you are a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.