City finally fight back!

This has been a long time coming.

I'm sure we've got plenty of ammunition; probably around 10 years worth. Some of these bitter clickbait journo's are going to looking over their shoulders for the foreseeable future.

about time. now go get em. the cunts writing the venom are doing so from our press lounge . using our superb guest facilities , on a freebie.
FUCK THEM OFF.
Couldn’t agree more Bill. Been saying the same for a long time. We’ve rolled out the red carpet for fucking Carragher, Collymore, Harris and Neville over the years in the hope of killing then with kindness.

I much prefer this new approach!!!

World Cup after Qatar is jointly held in the USA. Tariq Panja, Adam Crofton et al must be already on the search for new jobs!! How can they call out Middle Eastern policies and yet write for American owned Newspapers??

Their paymasters have been responsible for far worse than any Middle East country.

They have all dug themselves into such a big hole!

You tell 'em Pep lad, you tell 'em all. Siege mentality, siege mentality. W are all in this together,

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND, IN ALL THE WORLD.
Haha your typo 'in' rather than 'and' has just reminded me of the back of a shirt I saw a couple of years ago....The best team in the land or the world.

How are you doing? Hopefully you will make the Villa game.

American owners wanting to take money for themselves and turning clubs into franchises are the problem not our owner‘s model.

The only way to fight us is by creating the impression that they deserve the money and we don’t.

Everything we do is questioned. Everything they do is fine.

It is an illegal cartel.

Well said Pep. However Popularity>Truth these days and the Americans know it.

Haha your typo 'in' rather than 'and' has just reminded me of the back of a shirt I saw a couple of years ago....The best team in the land or the world.

How are you doing? Hopefully you will make the Villa game.
My problem is that I started out saying in all the world and completely forget (old age and memory?) the correct wording!!

I'm getting there slowly but surely thank you. Hopefully I have a strategy in place for the Villa game. *fingers crossed* Thank you for asking. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.