City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

The Jesus registration forms and the anti-doping timetable got mixed up and put in the wrong envelopes.

It would be interesting/fun if the club just decided it had had enough of just taking it and then just declared open rebellion against the FA, calling them out on everything. Obviously it will never happen, but it would be great fun

Top billing on the BBC sport site. While I was on there I clicked on the city 'home page' which basically archives the last few weeks of stories concerning the club. There were 15 on there and the only remotely positive ones were match reports when we'd won. Even they have a snide slant on them.
In contrast at least five of the rags last 15 articles are not even news, just rag PR.
I notice also that just before the bbe ran the city story there was a random article about how great the fa refs are. Probably just a coincidence.

Last edited:
My conspiratorial GUESS, is after we played the dippers, Pep seems to have given the Lads a couple of days off as we have a 9 day break. Several players posted their activities on various social media i.e. Otamendi pic with his kid at Euro Disney. If this was a change to the usual training schedule It could easily be overlooked and an over efficient bean counter at the FA has jumped on it.

That's my GUESS, I'm not happy but I only see them being able to hit us financially at worse and we're not in a bad place to cope with that right now.

It will be because we stayed in Europe to train after a couple of the CL group games, and didn't tell the FA. That's my hunch / guess.
Actually we stayed in Swansea between the league and cup games, that's more likely to be it.

It's about time THE CLUB as a whole came out bacary had the balls to tell the world what's going on now the owners and club should go to war enoughs enough fuck the consequences we should make a stand against the twats now and say go and fuck yourselves I'm disappointed our club has not come out with a clear response to these allegations to put our side of the story over

He had the balls to tell the world what!? Fernandinho's red card WAS a sending off. There's an argument that their goal should have been disallowed for the first push on Bravo, but even then, there's plenty on here who have blamed Bravo for that goal for saying he wasn't strong enough. We can't have it both ways! I found our indignation after the Burnley game slightly embarrassing tbh. There was nothing the world needed to be told after that game.

Headline news on Sly Sports........declare war please HRH Sheik Mansour,we're with you all the way.
Swanson almost started wanking gleefully reporting it. Opened up with Nasri's little issue in Spain before mumbling something about it being an admin error with possible fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.