City fined €3000 by UEFA

My hope is that we win our appeal at CAS and then dismantle this corrupt organisation and all that sail in her. We are then at the forefront of launching a legitimate and fair competition open to all no matter how little history they have, (Atalanta) how little money they have (most European teams in Belgium/Holland etc) and that it is open and honest to all clubs.

No I have not been drinking !!!!

No, I can't see anything wrong with that, absolutely nothing

Absolutely nothing wrong with that apart from the red dot in the middle - it's smack in the middle of public interest, or as far as Uefa is concerned 'pubic' interest. It won't be worth some clubs going in the CL in the future - the petty and laughable fines will outweigh any prize money they get! I'm beginning to think that Uefa roll these competitions out to see if they can break the record for fines with each succeeding round. No wonder they want to increase the number of clubs involved.

Managed to get back as far as the 14th October for fines, the records for each offence are as follows:
  • Acts of damage - Ajax €15,500
  • Blocking passageways - Crvena €36,000
  • Bringing UEFA into disrepute - Frankfurt €10,000
  • Broadcasting match without authority - Crvena €2,000
  • Crowd disturbance - Bayern €20,000
  • Displaying illicit banners - Bayern €15,000
  • Failing to attend dope test early - Stade Rennais Youth €2,500
  • Illicit chants - Crvena €30,000
  • Improper conduct of team - Ajax €20,000
  • Invading playing field - Leverkusen €20,000
  • Kit infringement - Man City €3,000 (The only incident of this offence)
  • Laser pointer - Napoli €12,000
  • Late kick off - Porto €35,000 (Obviously a capital offence)
  • Locked exit doors - Albania €15,000
  • Provocative message - Bayern €20,000
  • Setting off fireworks - Copenhagen €39,250 (Must have been a bloody big one)
  • Throwing an object - Ajax €25,000
Ajax with €122,650 have the most in the period I was able to research.

If we manage to commit all those offences at our next CL match (if that happens) then we can collect €320,250 worth of fines.

I have put all the imformation into an Access database (time on my hands at present) if anybody knows where information prior to 14th October can be found I would be grateful if they could pass on the details.

Managed to get back as far as the 14th October for fines, the records for each offence are as follows:

If we manage to commit all those offences at our next CL match (if that happens) then we can collect €320,250 worth of fines.

I have put all the imformation into an Access database (time on my hands at present) if anybody knows where information prior to 14th October can be found I would be grateful if they could pass on the details.

Above seems very.... logical to me :-
locked exit doors - worse case scenario there is a fire and everyone dies as a result of doors being locked - 15,000 fine
illicit chants - someone might hear a swear word perhaps? 30000 fine. Twice as bad as locked exit doors and risk of everyone burns to death.

They're not particularly user friendly but https://disciplinary.uefa.com/cases/archive/ is what you're looking for I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.