City first club to have a deal with BT sports

MihaiCity

Manchester
City unveiled
as BT Sport's
first club
partnership

City team up with BT Sport in ground-breaking content deal...

On the eve of the new 2013/14 season, Manchester City Football Club is delighted to announce it has teamed up with the Barclays Premier League’s newest rights holder, BT Sport.

The three-year deal, which is a first of its kind in the Premier League, will bring fans closer to the action than ever before, with weekly interviews from key members of the playing and coaching staff, exclusive access and behind-the-scenes content.

As part of the partnership, the Club’s purpose built pre-match entertainment area will be renamed BT City Square, from which BT Sport will broadcast live match day programming before every home game, enhancing the experience of City fans and Etihad Stadium visitors alike.

Commenting on the partnership, Chief Commercial & Operating Officer for Manchester City Football Club, Tom Glick, said: "BT Sport will be a fantastic addition to the Premier League family next season, adding a new dimension to what is widely regarded as the most popular and globally watched league in the world."

"Having invested heavily in both on-screen talent and high quality programming, the new channel is set to not only be a big hit with BT customers, but football fans as a whole.

"We are delighted to work together with BT Sport as their first official partner and look forward to close collaboration to drive innovative content that can be shared across each of our media platforms.

"As part of the partnership, our purpose built outdoor fan entertainment area, BT City Square, will also be enhanced, making it an even better venue for fans and families to gather before and after each home game."

The Club’s sentiment is shared by Simon Green, Head of BT Sport, who added:

"We’re thrilled to be an official partner of Manchester City. At BT Sport, we look to reflect the passion of sports fans and to create unique, engaging content and this partnership helps to give us the inside track."

Launched earlier this month, and free to BT broadband customers, BT Sport is no stranger to Manchester City, having enlisted the help of the Blues’ and England number 1, Joe Hart who featured heavily in their recent advertising campaign.

The first of Manchester City's home games to be screened by BT Sport will be against Hull City and Everton, with more games to come later in the season.

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing what they have lined up for us.

Get more pro City pundits on then ffs BT..those numpties during the Munich game got me rather upset...I had to have a lie down and everything..

The Ledge said:
Hmmmm, can't stand BT although I'm considering moving away from TalkTalk soon. I have refused to use BT both at home and at work but something like this could sway me depending on what they have lined up.

I'm with talk talk out of curiosity whats your beef been with BT? Like yourself I'm seriously thinking about switching, problem is I just can't do with all the upheaval in swapping tbh. I think thats the only thing thats stopping me.

was thinking about moving but this has made my mind up. Whats the best deal out there. Free box ext. already have a line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.