City Flag Found(Wembley)

doots

Really smart City Flag that someone's probably paid a few quid for to have made,got Erling and Foden on it and a verse from a City song(can't give too much away as I'd like it to go back to the original owner).
Would look great on my bar but pm me if you think it's yours with some more details and you can collect it or I'll drop it off.

Really smart City Flag that someone's probably paid a few quid for to have made,got Erling and Foden on it and a verse from a City song(can't give too much away as I'd like it to go back to the original owner).
Would look great on my bar but pm me if you think it's yours with some more details and you can collect it or I'll drop it off.
I saw some post on twitter last night about this,someone asking if it had been found etc, I cant find the tweet now but Im sure the owners must be on here too,so hopefully they'll get it back,good man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.