City Football Group (CFG) (parent of MCFC) issued £210m of new A preference shares on 30 June 2024

CFG other clubs are losing money so was city for the first 6/7 years! Don't forget when CFG buy a club or % they invest a lot to put them on the right track! We play the long game they will make money in the future just like we do now...
But the big money comes from TV and even NYCFC aren't going to be making huge revenues, let alone big profits I would have thought. Even City aren't doing that (big profits). NYCFC will be valuable because of the stadium but I suspect it'll be eating up lots of cash for at least a few more years.

One thing that might be worth a look on this is to see which class of shares has been allotted and then have a look at which existing shareholders have which classes of shares.
I used to work in this field so would try that to shed light as to who the new shares were being allotted to.

One thing that might be worth a look on this is to see which class of shares has been allotted and then have a look at which existing shareholders have which classes of shares.
I used to work in this field so would try that to shed light as to who the new shares were being allotted to.

The original tweet says:

• Silver Lake: 18.15% ➡️ 21.29%
• Abu Dhabi United Group: 78.74% ➡️ 75.72%
• CMC Football Holdings: 1.00% ➡️ 0.96%
• Vega FZ LLC: 2.11% ➡️ 2.02%

The original tweet says:

• Silver Lake: 18.15% ➡️ 21.29%
• Abu Dhabi United Group: 78.74% ➡️ 75.72%
• CMC Football Holdings: 1.00% ➡️ 0.96%
• Vega FZ LLC: 2.11% ➡️ 2.02%

Not that this makes a blind bit of difference and I'm sure @slbsn was simplifying, but ADUG no longer exists and the company that owns CFG on behalf of Sheikh Mansour is now called Newton Investment and Development.

Not that this makes a blind bit of difference and I'm sure @slbsn was simplifying, but ADUG no longer exists and the company that owns CFG on behalf of Sheikh Mansour is now called Newton Investment and Development.
It will always be ADUG to me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.