City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

Its well worth remembering that Newcastle might have got Sheik Mansour at one point, but at least in the end they were invested in by english man haha.
Mike Ashley, the very model of a modern major club owner,
He’s provided vegetable, animal, and mineral,
He knows the royals of England, and he quotes the fight hysterical…

Its worth pointing out that this investment alone is nearly twice the amount that Sheik Mansour invested originally (buying the club), and that is to only have 10% of what the whole group are now valued at.
Also worth pointing out that Sheikh Mansour invests in people to run his purchases and develop his business plans.

He saw the potential and now reaps the rewards, much to the dismay of the clubs struggling to achieve former historical success.

nobody and i mean NOBODY in the so called elite bracket can say there club is being run in the way Manchester City is being run. from top to bottom to the fans to the community to all the local charities and schools and jobs for the manchester people everything is being taken into account. its become a small country in itself and east manchester has change so much in the last 10 years you would think this is not the manchester we knew but another time or place on another planet

nobody wants to know the real story about sheikh mansour and the investment in manchester itself. the bigger picture of manchester city success is written with a tint of jealousy and a easy jump onto the media bandwagon that has painted this picture of we are just a money club ??? but the truth his we are far from being just a football club and many others outside of football need and benefit from our great owners

from the local chippy to mini markets. shops. pubs. schools. jobs. buses. trams. taxi's. town center. hotels, just about everybody makes money on the back of the football club. so please for once can somebody call it right

THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR FROM THE PEOPLE OF MANCHESTER AND HERE IS YOUR KEY TO THE CITY

Now our hatred has grown towards the vermin dippers we have a tendency to forget how vile this lot were and still are. Two shit stains of entitled clubs and fans, separated by a hairs breadth only.
Yep. I've been reminding them of this notion for the last few years. There faces after this tirade of mine is a treat.

We were given a presentation at the last City Matters meeting about some of the technology firms City have invited to come up with ways of using technology to improve fan interactions, either via attendance at games or other forms of inclusion. I wonder if this investment could somehow be part of this, using City as an incubator and launchpad for innovative technology offerings that could change the face of fans' involvement with sport, either in a live or virtual environment.

Decent internet in the stadium and a fan vote on VAR decisions will do for me

Its well worth remembering that Newcastle might have got Sheik Mansour at one point, but at least in the end they were invested in by english man haha.
Not just them but Everton and Villa were among other clubs they looked at...I know how lucky we were to have the much maligned (but not by City fans - well most anyway) Garry Cook to thank for his immaculate presentation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.