city game off

Re: THE GAME IS OFF

Crappy little outfit (Pompey by the way, not our beloved MCFC!). Should forfeit the match by a score of 0-4, be docked a further 5pts, cough up every last penny City fans have forked out, and it should also count as the Emerald Prince's ban. Is he going miss the Wigan match now? Total disgrace. The pitch hasn't been touched for a week. Should have had one of those big hot air tents over the whole pitch. Bloody scrooges! Use their own bloody drum and drum 'em out of the league. Shitty south coast one horse no heat town!

Probably been covered, but I'm not sifting through 5 pages...

;)

Will Pompey & Fulham be fined for the games being called off? Its all good and well wanting to play with the big boys, but if you dont have your ground up to spec (like you are supposed to) shouldn't there be consequences?

There is God
Just what we needed
Sorry for the lad that made the trip though

got 120 miles down motorway,pitch inspection at 9am, match should have been called off then not wait 1 1/4 hours longer, no consideration for fans making 300+ mile journey to get there, its obvious we'd be leaving about 8am ish or earlier, well pissed off 240 mile round trip for nothing , couldn't even go to shrewsbury to watch chester they called that off too, ah well cars back home and i'm going to the pub to drown my sorrows for the potential defeat that could have been !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.