city game off

pompey should of baught under pitch heating instead of jermaine defoe it would have lasted longer

Re: THE GAME IS OFF

The Doc said:
On the list you go.
Can't stand these ITK posts. ;)
Put Doc the Cock on the list for being such a doubting Thomas. After all, why would somebody want to post something like that if they were not 100% sure. It's not the Transfer Forum you plonker.

joke for a prem club not to have the resources to host a game is a shambles WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW fucking shopping

Dammit! Was lining up to be another perfect Saturday! Spent the whole day surfing nice big clean waves, and was looking forward to some beers and City...

But I guess, in the long run it could be for the better! No SWP, Ireland and Robinho! I really was not looking forward to seeing Gelson and 'Vass the Destroyer'! Its going to give us another week to pull in some class, and get things a little more sorted.

I guess its just bed time then...

Greetings from Hong Kong, 1st post and good to be on the board.

thank f*** for that> I'm delighted it's off. Anybody care to guess what the result would have been without Ireland, SWP & Rob.. exactly.

Also, Bridge will make his debut at home now...

HongKongBluey said:
Dammit! Was lining up to be another perfect Saturday! Spent the whole day surfing nice big clean waves, and was looking forward to some beers and City...

But I guess, in the long run it could be for the better! No SWP, Ireland and Robinho! I really was not looking forward to seeing Gelson and 'Vass the Destroyer'! Its going to give us another week to pull in some class, and get things a little more sorted.

I guess its just bed time then...

Greetings from Hong Kong, 1st post and good to be on the board.

Lucky you, theres white pointers everywhere here at the mo....either that or the new shark spotting helicopter is picking up more than the planes used to ...anyway, my board wont be gettin wet for a couple more months when it cools down and they all fck orf!!!

had a few mates who had got ad far as oxford when they found out...a disgrace

We live in the 21st century, we can land on the moon, but we cant stop a bit of grass from freezing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.