City games allegedly fixed

Regarding the Leicester thing, did anyone see the Mike Ashley interview on Sky a few weeks back? When the subject of Leicester's title win come up, he stated that he doesn't understand their success and kept repeating it. Now I don't know whether he was just saying it to make himself feel better about Newcastle's regular struggles under his ownership or whether he was alluding to something more sinister but it seemed odd that he insisted on not understanding how they won the league, citing it as "impossible".

Regarding the Leicester thing, did anyone see the Mike Ashley interview on Sky a few weeks back? When the subject of Leicester's title win come up, he stated that he doesn't understand their success and kept repeating it. Now I don't know whether he was just saying it to make himself feel better about Newcastle's regular struggles under his ownership or whether he was alluding to something more sinister but it seemed odd that he insisted on not understanding how they won the league, citing it as "impossible".
iirc they were handed like 12 pens, there is a possible 36 points right there. would be interesting to see how many cards they got over the season. I will always think they were handed the title.

Lol. You just know they are on the fake moon landing forums and the earth is flat ones too.

Just when you thought the corruption stuff couldn't get any more ridiculous.

This is why I think you are just trolling/wumming. I do not think any normal sensible poster states that some big organisation is behing EVERYTHING. Can you not accept that it is possible that corrupt owners said to their manager and players that if they did blood doping or similar they would make them mega rich, prem winners and stars. The same owners then lump a tenner on at the bookies, buy the best doctors (from the cycling world) and set about winning a league that they had failed so miserably in the season before ?

Note I said possible, I didn't say it was fact. I am willing to look into events and try and understand why something happened. You seem to be sat with your fingers in your ears, Susan Boyle turned up to full volume and double dosing on citalopram. You refuse to accept anything could be wrong anywhere. You lump fake moon landings in with genuine concerns about corruption in football.

my thoughts too. once fine, twice maybe, but every single cup comp? do me a favour. then flip it to our cup "draws", once fine, twice maybe........

Odds for our away run in the cup with the teams we drew were at least 100,000:1 is seem to remember reading somewhere. The odds of the home draws & lower division teams for united would be pretty similar I'd imagine.......perfectly normal, nothing to see here. Not impossible for it not to have been fudged, but the odds of BOTH us getting the fixures we have whilst united getting the draws they have is getting pretty ridiculous

iirc they were handed like 12 pens, there is a possible 36 points right there. would be interesting to see how many cards they got over the season. I will always think they were handed the title.
There were many articles on this on the "football is fixed" blog, before it was largely taken down.
The main accusation seemed to be there was a small group of match officials, (I remember Clattenburg was one he mentioned), who were repeatedly in charge, and apparently repeatedly gave them favourable decisions, principally penalties.

They also made a suggestion that the transformation in the team's fitness and recovery levels from the previous season, was so significant, that it implied blood doping, such as extensively used in cycling.

Odds for our away run in the cup with the teams we drew were at least 100,000:1 is seem to remember reading somewhere. The odds of the home draws & lower division teams for united would be pretty similar I'd imagine.......perfectly normal, nothing to see here. Not impossible for it not to have been fudged, but the odds of BOTH us getting the fixures we have whilst united getting the draws they have is getting pretty ridiculous

The powers that be used a barrier to entry in an attempt to stop our owners financial takeover being a success. When this failed surely we should not be surprised by other non fair runs of fair draw practices ?

The resentment and the fear of us is still there and the clique at the establishment table has not suddenly decided to accept us. How can we possibly expect fair treatment from an organisation that did not want us in the first place.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.