City GIF Archive

I thought so I went through Zion, Bryce, Arches and about two dozen of the National Parks of America and Canada a couple of years ago and you're spot on, it is an absolute must for anyone who has the opportunity. When I was there we were getting absolutely humiliated by a far better side, winning 1-0 at home, before Mane was mistakenly sent off for decapitating Eddie. Haven't like our keeper since. No place for diving in the game.
Have also been to Yellowstone, Yosemite, Acadia, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, the Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, and Olympic (the missus and I enjoy a good hike and landscape photography). All beautiful and interesting, but Zion was the best of the bunch for me, followed closely by Yosemite and Grand Canyon. Mesa Verde is also very interesting from a human (and ecological) history standpoint, which is also an interest of ours.

We'll have to see if there is a Parks of the World thread in Off Topic. ;-)

Where on earth is that?
Utah, USA.

Visto bueno.

40SGh4.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.