City go Cryptic | Partnership with 3Key suspended

Embarrassing, incompetent and makes the club a laughing stock.
What does Gareth Taylor have to do to get sacked??

I don’t think we know what is going on seems the company exists just the people involved have little presence online So what ? Seems unusual these days but if these people are very wealth but not reliant on fame why would they want the world knowing what they are doing ? The company and city clearly let it be know the company is new and the products will be put soon. I have noticed in the past we have done deals given company lots of advertising and then announced the deal perhaps we had agree to advertise the company before it got fully going and it’s backfired due to double standards the deal is only suspended after all. I bet it will be back soon and we will be in the clear with good sponsors in a new field breaking new ground. They might as has been suggested be more of a service provider. I even wonder if they have come from the Sheiks connections to I think it’s called sapphire who invest in tech and sports enterprises

City used to have solid, safe and reliable sponsorship deals….
SAAB…FIRST ADVICE….THOMAS COOK…
Happy days.

This isn't about the quality of journalism around - or the legitimacy of other clubs sponsors, you are missing the fundamental point.

City should not have signed and announced a partnership with a company that does not exist.

It is an unusual and thankfully rare misstep, but it is an undeniable cause for embarrassment.
Did you not read the part in the same post you replied to, where I literally addressed that? I'm clearly not missing the point at all.

I think it's entirely relevant to also highlight the hypocrisy of our journalists and the double standards they keep around this story. Even if this isn't the media thread, we can still discuss both because it IS important. It's not exactly off topic, so I don't see why you're so resistant to it.

I for one an very interested in why the media ignored that story but not this one. I think we should be applying some pressure on them, to now give that HTH partnership the same scrutiny... Not shutting people down who mention it, by blurting out buzzwords like "whataboutery".

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.