City Greats No Longer Connected To City.

plattlane01 said:
Whilst Roy Bailey was a long time fixture at the club. I think Mr Lake might have something to say about his diagnostic skills.

Also Roy was a raging piss head.

Forgive me if I am wrong but was half the problem with Roy Bailey not the fact that he was not actually a qualified Physio!
I am sure that was the reason he had to leave City and a "real" Physio was then employed by the club.

BOMBER7967 said:
plattlane01 said:
Whilst Roy Bailey was a long time fixture at the club. I think Mr Lake might have something to say about his diagnostic skills.

Also Roy was a raging piss head.

Forgive me if I am wrong but was half the problem with Roy Bailey not the fact that he was not actually a qualified Physio!
I am sure that was the reason he had to leave City and a "real" Physio was then employed by the club.

He was indeed moved out of the club (alongside Glynn Pardoe if memory serves) by Reid.

If you talk to Paul about Roy I think it likely that you will change your opinions.

Its not often it is safe to say that ANY physio has saved a players life on the pitch, But Roy has that to put on his CV.

I will also say that Eamon Salmon who was the 'fully qualified' physio' who came in was known as 'doctor death' for a reason ;-)

And knee and ankle injuries really did go thorough the roof on his watch.

Just a few snippets for you there ;-)

Damocles said:
What's Glyn Pardoe up to now?

Out of the game I think.

Just like his cousin.

Both of whom should be seen more at COMS.

I for one would buy both a pint.

fbloke said:
BOMBER7967 said:

He was indeed moved out of the club (alongside Glynn Pardoe if memory serves) by Reid.

If you talk to Paul about Roy I think it likely that you will change your opinions.

Its not often it is safe to say that ANY physio has saved a players life on the pitch, But Roy has that to put on his CV.

I will also say that Eamon Salmon who was the 'fully qualified' physio' who came in was known as 'doctor death' for a reason ;-)

I was not doubting his ability to do the job, it was more to do with what I believed to be the story behind departure.

BOMBER7967 said:
fbloke said:

I was not doubting his ability to do the job, it was more to do with what I believed to be the story behind departure.

I was talking as much to the other poster quoted above you as well, if you understand me ;-)

fbloke said:
BOMBER7967 said:

I was talking as much to the other poster quoted above you as well, if you understand me ;-)

No can you explain yourself a bit more please ;-)

Young had numerous benefit 'testimonials' including a dinner at Sachas but it was never enough,a leech of the highest order that couldn't move on
That's a bit harsh, mate. As I recall Young's problem was with Swales (as someone else has mentioned), not the club as such.

As far as I'm concerned N.Y. will go down in history as a genuine bona-fide City legend, and I'd be absolutely chuffed if he were welcomed on board in some capacity or other.

Calling him a 'leech' when there's the distinct possibility that he may well lose a leg is just...well, it's just not the done thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.