City Hall Of Fame

spacecadet said:
Sweat blood for City for six years. I saw virtually every Paul Lake and Quinn game and they're both in. No comparison.

I completely agree anout quinn, but Paul Lake, fucking hell son that is a very sad things to say - a great player, a great man and a great Blue, sadly fucked off by injury and my namesake, don't see any need for you to say that

BringBackSwales said:
spacecadet said:
Sweat blood for City for six years. I saw virtually every Paul Lake and Quinn game and they're both in. No comparison.

I completely agree anout quinn, but Paul Lake, fucking hell son that is a very sad things to say - a great player, a great man and a great Blue, sadly fucked off by injury and my namesake, don't see any need for you to say that

Fair comment

I fucking love Zabba but this is too much. In April last season, Kompany scored the winner against United and was thought of in pretty much the same way as Pablo is now. Should we have put him in? Then Yaya in April/May 2011. Scored the vital goals to win our first trophy for 35 years. Add Yaya in as well?

He's having a great season so far and has been consistently good for a couple of seasons now . Zabs already a legend, fights tooth and nail for the club every week.

Lake should be in there, but not Quinn.

Quinn was good, scored 70 goals , but not a City legend, not even in the top 50.

His recent disparaging remarks about City shows that he should be in someone else's Hall of Fame.

Before anyone asks who should be in the Hall of Fame........

- the Champions of 1937

- the great Cup Winners of 1955

- the Champions of 1968

- several of the 1977 team

- several of the 1981 team

- several from the early days Meredith, Woosnam, etc.

I imagine several of our current team will end up in there one day.

kismet said:
Lake should be in there, but not Quinn.

Quinn was good, scored 70 goals , but not a City legend, not even in the top 50.

His recent disparaging remarks about City shows that he should be in someone else's Hall of Fame.

Before anyone asks who should be in the Hall of Fame........

- the Champions of 1937

- the great Cup Winners of 1955

- the Champions of 1968

- several of the 1977 team

- several of the 1981 team

- several from the early days Meredith, Woosnam, etc.

I imagine several of our current team will end up in there one day.

Why should we have the Newcastle team in our Hall of Fame?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.