City have more home games left

jimharri said:
3 of our remaining games are Swansea (A), Spurs (A) and Saints (H). Given our current form/performances, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess how many of those 9 points we'll win.
Past form counts for nothing. I'd expect 6 points minimum, anything less would be a big disappointment.

One good thing about putting a kid on the bench is that it will give the crowd a lift if things arent going to plan during the game.

But for me I'd like us to win tbe youth cup so not this week.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
3 of our remaining games are Swansea (A), Spurs (A) and Saints (H). Given our current form/performances, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess how many of those 9 points we'll win.
Past form counts for nothing. I'd expect 6 points minimum, anything less would be a big disappointment.
I hope you're right, I really do. Although 7 or 9 would be nice!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I wonder if we can conjure up a scenario where we just need to win the last game and at sixty-odd minutes in we are playing against ten but 2-1 down!
Name one game that's ever happened in.? Never happen in my lifetime.

ccr said:
I wonder if we can conjure up a scenario where we just need to win the last game and at sixty-odd minutes in we are playing against ten but 2-1 down!
Name one game that's ever happened in.? Never happen in my lifetime.

I think Sergioooooooooo could come to the rescue!!

AGUERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LEGEND:)

baildon blue said:
Gray said:
Get Brandon Barker on the bench this Sunday and if we are doing well give him a run out.
I wouldn't mind seeing him get a game .
The youth cup final is the day after,so it aint going to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.