City HAVE ruined football

BlueDean

Im trying to find enthusiasm for the euros and also trying to look forward to the new season that we begin as champions. My only problem is, I genuinely feel I could never feel the way I felt when Sergio banged home the winner. I feel I have peaked as a fan. Nothing will feel like take the trophy off the rags who d been celebrating weeks before with 2 injury time goals. On a side note I'd let Kun shag my misses

I know what you mean, football has peaked and couldnt get any better than Aguero's goal (though there's always next season!). Ive seen footage where one commentator says "it can't get any better than this" or something along those lines. Maybe it will just take a while for the effects of that last match to wear off a bit.

Nah, first time up Holcombe Hill was great but doesn't stop you keep going up there. Same hill same experience, you just think next year when it comes to prize giving that you won't enjoy it as much as this year I believe you will and so will I.

how about Man City Vs Man United Champions league final

TBF we have only done the Charity Shield so before CL final there is always League Cup and FA cup final before that with which to humiliate them further and crank up the level of expectation and joy.

Rammyblues said:
how about Man City Vs Man United Champions league final

TBF we have only done the Charity Shield so before CL final there is always League Cup and FA cup final before that with which to humiliate them further and crank up the level of expectation and joy.

Honestly I did not think anything could top feeling after the FA cup win because it was the first trophy I had seen us win after being a life long fan. I was proved wrong....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.