City HAVE ruined football

simonk said:
Its like Ben Nevis mate. Just when you think you are at the peak, theres another fucker round the corner.

true. i thought after the FA Cup and champions league qualification last season that things couldn't get better. oh how wrong i was.

but i know what the OP is saying; i don't think we will ever experience any single moment as great as kun's goal though

mansour's tow ropes said:
simonk said:
Its like Ben Nevis mate. Just when you think you are at the peak, theres another fucker round the corner.

true. i thought after the FA Cup and champions league qualification last season that things couldn't get better. oh how wrong i was.

but i know what the OP is saying; i don't think we will ever experience any single moment as great as kun's goal though
would take some beating,i would like a cup final against the rags preferbly fa cup and to come from behind and win with a last min goal,we still owe them for the last min goals against us.....

We still need a 90th minute Joe Hart equaliser in the Champions League final before a win via shootout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.