City Home Shirt £24.99 at JJB Sports

mancityscot said:
just bought myself one as the price is too good to turn down in February. just posted this to notify anyone who's interested. great price

http://www.jjbsports.com/manchester...012-ss/manchester-city/shop/fcp-product/23961

We've been buying them for 8quid from footballkitstore and 9footballshirt for too good to turn down prices mate all season. The fact that March is here already and that the season is 2/3's over means that not many will be buying City shirts at this time.

whothefisAlice said:
mancityscot said:
just bought myself one as the price is too good to turn down in February. just posted this to notify anyone who's interested. great price

http://www.jjbsports.com/manchester...012-ss/manchester-city/shop/fcp-product/23961

We've been buying them for 8quid from footballkitstore and 9footballshirt for too good to turn down prices mate all season. The fact that March is here already and that the season is 2/3's over means that not many will be buying City shirts at this time.

fair enough mate. i'm just a bit wary of buying city shirts off those websites, always get the real deal. are those sites decent for other kits though mate? say, adidas and nike shirts?

mancityscot said:
whothefisAlice said:
mancityscot said:

fair enough mate. i'm just a bit wary of buying city shirts off those websites, always get the real deal. are those sites decent for other kits though mate? say, adidas and nike shirts?

There is a thread about those sites. They are top quality shirts mate and a bargain. Have only bought City one(s) so can't comment on others, but sounds as if they are all kosher. THe only problem I and a few others had were sizing issues, but they are literally bargains.

whothefisAlice said:
mancityscot said:
whothefisAlice said:

There is a thread about those sites. They are top quality shirts mate and a bargain. Have only bought City one(s) so can't comment on others, but sounds as if they are all kosher. THe only problem I and a few others had were sizing issues, but they are literally bargains.

This season's away shirt is an easy fake to spot, I'd think twice about buying from the 'looks like the real thing' sites.

grass_allergy said:
whothefisAlice said:
mancityscot said:

This season's away shirt is an easy fake to spot, I'd think twice about buying from the 'looks like the real thing' sites.

can you explain?? my uncle got me an away kit last week, and i've been wondering if it was legit or not. he got me last year's home kit, which i was pretty sure was a knockoff, but this one looks way more legit.

That's a decent deal if you stayed away from the shirt since the start of the season!

A bit off-topic but anyone know if this shirt is legit:

City Away

I never got the away shirt that season and i desperately want one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.