City in talks to extend Petrov contract

Joycee Banercheck said:
Fingers crossed he signs it. Great player.

^^^^

Gives us a different option. His direct style always has an impact and particularly off the bench. He should get just enough games to keep him happy.

Billy City said:
Don't think he will be with us in Jan if what you read is true he's moaning about not playing, but when Bellamy's fit he will lose his place.

I don't get it though he's quality, all my mates who are reds or Lpool or Everton all say he's class. We shud start with Petrov left and Bellers on the right! Let's face it we will lose Petrov because of Robinho, who has said he would rather be at another club! Even if you do want to be at another club you don't go spounting it in the press. Petrov has said he will look to move if he can't play, fair play to him! At least he says he wants to play for us, unlike knobby Robi who just says i have got a contract with City meh meh meh. He's a bitching little prima donna who doesn't want to be here! Annoys me that we are even paying him!

Sorry rant over!

Hope Martin Petrov signs, ok he can be a bit of a mardy arse but he's OUR mardy arse & love him to bits

Hes an excellent player and can play a big part for us so I hope we can keep him but....

He could decline it and sign a pre-contract with spurs in January.

This is probably the most likely outcome :(

Spurs only got Kranjar as he was silly cheap and they couldnt get Petrov. They will end up selling him at a big profit and getting Petrov for nothing. Hope I am wrong !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.